Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 06/03/06 05:00 AM Posted 06/03/06 05:00 AM This is one cruise I'd love to go on, unfortunately I might never return
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/03/06 05:01 AM Posted 06/03/06 05:01 AM This is one cruise I'd love to go on, unfortunately I might never return hahahhaha
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 06/03/06 05:03 AM Author Posted 06/03/06 05:03 AM Just over a week to go, I would like to get an idea how many to book for at breakfast on Sunday so if you could please quote this thread and add your name in at the list in Yellow it would be great. I'll make reservations on about thursday.CheersSteveList:Steve & Lisa (maybe)Nick and NadiaBrendan & NikkiChris & Stef (maybe)ZoranSimonKieranAdrian & KristieJason & Jade<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just fixing it up
markxr6t Member 476 Member For: 21y 11m 1d Location: Perth WA Posted 06/03/06 05:05 AM Posted 06/03/06 05:05 AM Just over a week to go, I would like to get an idea how many to book for at breakfast on Sunday so if you could please quote this thread and add your name in at the list in Yellow it would be great. I'll make reservations on about thursday.CheersSteveList:Steve & Lisa (maybe)Nick and NadiaBrendan & NikkiChris & Stef (maybe)ZoranSimonKieranAdrian & KristieJason & JadeMark<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just fixing it up <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm in for brekky.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/03/06 08:22 AM Posted 06/03/06 08:22 AM This is one cruise I'd love to go on, unfortunately I might never return <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You'll be right mate just dont bring the little book with all the yellow stickers in it....or those government issuse specially calibrated wheel width measuring pliers..... ps it would be very cool if you could bring a highway patrol car along.... .....we would never get pulled over then.....
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 06/03/06 08:25 AM Author Posted 06/03/06 08:25 AM Hmmmm police escort anyone?
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 06/03/06 08:33 AM Posted 06/03/06 08:33 AM I'm not in the escort bussiness, um I think that's Gea you were looking for.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 06/03/06 08:34 AM Author Posted 06/03/06 08:34 AM Not what your ad says on tv at 3am
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 06/03/06 08:36 AM Posted 06/03/06 08:36 AM Not what your ad says on tv at 3am And reasonably priced too. Better stop starting to hijack the thread.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 06/03/06 08:39 AM Author Posted 06/03/06 08:39 AM I wouldnt wanna hijack my own thread But yes... who else is coming to breakfast?
Recommended Posts