Newcastle Dyno Day, Wrap-up.

Eugene

• Member For: 19y 7m 11d

Well,

Its been run and done,

18 cars and Jeff (Dboss), was the final roll up, thanks to all who attended, and thanks for your patience and conduct througout the day.

I only meet john just before Chrissy, he was good enough to let us invite the circus along, and it all went well.

Some good numbers were run, a couple of stocko's running 210-211rwkw, a few lightly moded doing the 260rwkw.

then the big guns up in the high 280's -310's

there was a couple happy, there were a few sad, Sorry about that Jeff,

The Goose even came up for a Drive. No car though.

All in all a good day, it was good to catch up with the guys I knew, and nice to meet some new faces.

So-lean seemed happy, not sure about the rattler left in the Car park, but a good day.

I will leave indavidual members to post thier numbers.

Ambiant temp all day was in the mid 30's 34-37 was the norm, so high numbers were not going to happen, but most feel the dyno was about spot on for the temp and conditions.

Post away boys, tell the people what you got, if you dont, I will. :spoton:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 19y 8m 26d

Great day and reckon it ran pretty smoothly for the time I was there.

My figures were close to what I anticipated (my hopes weren't that high) but was surprised to see some stockers run better numbers.........

Good to finally put a face to a name to all the members that were there, catch you next time.

• Member For: 19y 6m 12d

Hi everybody

I had a good day my car went onto the dyno stock, it is an auto. pulled 197.6rwkw then with the K&N filter it pulled 200.3kw. Im looking forward to getting an edit for it soon and I will dyno again to see the outcome. It ran on the dyno 4 times and was cold when it went on for the first. There was 2 pronounced jaggered points on the power curve in the second run where the knock sensors/computer interviened and that was interesting to see.

It was interesting to meet you all and I hope I can get to the next one of these days or participate in a cruise.

Eugene. Did I win the bottle of Grog???

Regards

Mick

• No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 21d
Hi everybody

I had a good day my car went onto the dyno stock, it is an auto. pulled 197.6rwkw then with the K&N filter it pulled 200.3kw. Im looking forward to getting an edit for it soon and I will dyno again to see the outcome. It ran on the dyno 4 times and was cold when it went on for the first. There was 2 pronounced jaggered points on the power curve in the second run where the knock sensors/computer interviened and that was interesting to see.

It was interesting to meet you all and I hope I can get to the next one of these days or participate in a cruise.

Eugene. Did I win the bottle of Grog???

Regards

Mick

No Buddy you didn't win the grog but ran a close 2nd. Daboss (jeff) won the turkey.

Muzza.

• Member For: 18y 3m 15d

Great bunch of guys. Not stuck up like most Sydney siders or that may be the type of car I previously had.

Learnt alot and now have a clearer picture of what I want.

Thanks.

PS: Can't wait till Jono starts tuning them.

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 8d

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No Buddy you didn't win the grog but ran a close 2nd. Daboss (jeff) won the turkey.

Muzza.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or did he win the "Goose" :spit:

Great day and a very big well done to Chris for organising it all , John for sweating it out on the Dyno all day and knowing his sh*t , and to Muzza and everyone else who tirelessly helped out. :spit:

I reckon the Dyno was reading pretty well, I pulled a 303.4 ( bugger off Phil) , and given the heat , pretty comparable to my 312rwkw at HPF .

Again thanks to everyone for a great day and also to meeting some new faces.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 5d

Everything went smoothly took Shahin up for the run and found out my boost had stayed in Sydney.. :spit: Managed a 302 down 4psi on my normal map so off to get that fixed asap.. Good to put some faces to nicks, good to see that many fine Blue oval cars in one spot.

Regards

M G

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1d

Sounds like you all had a great day.

Mid 30's... Ha! Here in VIC we've been over 40 the last 2 days!

• No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 21d
Sounds like you all had a great day.

Mid 30's... Ha! Here in VIC we've been over 40 the last 2 days!

42 here today Adam. Dam hot!

Muzza.