DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 23/01/06 10:29 AM Posted 23/01/06 10:29 AM As someone kindly pointed out to me yesterday its got 250 @ the wheels and 350 @ the exhaust
xr6god Member 38 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Posted 23/01/06 10:39 AM Posted 23/01/06 10:39 AM The Goose obviously hasn't heard of intercooler watersprays on cars.http://forums.autotechengineering.com.au/I...p?showtopic=188Will he ever learn?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Interesting read but there where 3 Autotech cars 2 where dangerously leaning out and the third one that was sent there to smack the edit cars was down 60 rwklw and all there IC's where sprayed with water as well.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 23/01/06 10:43 AM Posted 23/01/06 10:43 AM As someone kindly pointed out to me yesterday its got 250 @ the wheels and 350 @ the exhaust It does sound farking awesome!
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 23/01/06 11:04 AM Posted 23/01/06 11:04 AM Yup it sounds awesomebetter then the turbo stuff ! Dal.
XR6ISM ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association Member 535 Member For: 23y 3m 22d Location: Sydney Bronx :) Posted 23/01/06 12:15 PM Posted 23/01/06 12:15 PM The Goose obviously hasn't heard of intercooler watersprays on cars.http://forums.autotechengineering.com.au/I...p?showtopic=188Will he ever learn?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Interesting read but there where 3 Autotech cars 2 where dangerously leaning out and the third one that was sent there to smack the edit cars was down 60 rwklw and all there IC's where sprayed with water as well.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>The 3rd one that came down runs 11's, so realistically who gives what it ran on the day. Why must you insist on stiring the pot......regardless on whether the car runs chip or edit, we came down to say hello and run the cars on the dyno, NOT to prove a point...It sounds like your waiting for yet another fightJeff........I have to say, the GT sounds good on the dyno.....Nothing beats the sound of a V8......Im spewing I didnt have my car there to put up on the dyno, would have been interesting to compare my and your exhaust notes (good old turbs vs v8 )
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/01/06 12:56 PM Posted 23/01/06 12:56 PM I came second in the stock stock stock stakes...211.4 (as opposed to 211.6).214 something or other with the K&N in.Was very impressed.Next time I run I'll make sure I do a service before hand (overdue by 700kms), clean out the air filter (not done since it was replaced 30,700kms ago), and I'll try out some of that 100RON Optimax Extreme stuff.Should do me at least 0.3rwkw so I can beat Dal Bastard made me drive his car, with a super slick shifting T56 and a clutch so light I thought I was driving a small car...now I want a MK2/BF
FAT-51X Member 254 Member For: 22y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 23/01/06 01:02 PM Posted 23/01/06 01:02 PM seeing so many aswome XR6T's in the one place so close to home was awsome.... some very sweet looking T's (and GT) with some very sweet mods...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>umm Phoon anyone <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now how the bloody hell did I forget the phoon sorry mate.. Nicely put Dean.... was really all about gettin a bunch of Falcons together and having a bit of fun
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 23/01/06 08:01 PM Posted 23/01/06 08:01 PM I came second in the stock stock stock stakes...211.4 (as opposed to 211.6).214 something or other with the K&N in.Was very impressed.Next time I run I'll make sure I do a service before hand (overdue by 700kms), clean out the air filter (not done since it was replaced 30,700kms ago), and I'll try out some of that 100RON Optimax Extreme stuff.Should do me at least 0.3rwkw so I can beat Dal bas*ard made me drive his car, with a super slick shifting T56 and a clutch so light I thought I was driving a small car...now I want a MK2/BF <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I had the 100RON Optimax Extreme stuff in mine!! might made the diffrent!! U could of sayed no!! but I knew how much you love Siliver cars and u wanted to drive a T56 I reckon your due for a new car mate!! I don't know how u drive yours mate! I could not get it in to gear! at all miss all most every gear change!! and it's not the driver!! it's the T5. Dal.
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 23/01/06 09:41 PM Posted 23/01/06 09:41 PM Well, another successful day.A big thanks to Eugene, Muzza and John for organising a great day.Well, all I have to say how damn lucky I am that my engine withstood a night before of drag racing, 2 hours of spirited driving here and there to Newcastle, Cro thrashing my car before the dyno run, then the dyno run x 2 and finally 2 G- tech Pro runs after the dyno. All with an AFR of 13.7. Now that is one tuff ford engine.So with all that my car punched out 310.8rwkw with around 16psi hanging around.Not bad for a Unijip car hey? Well back to Autotech shortly, and stay tuned for more fun from the Stealth machine. And....if I do go for an Edit Cro, will only get Valet mode. Bloody hoon.RJS(So-Leen)
Master G Legacy Donating Member 511 Member For: 22y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 24/01/06 12:02 AM Posted 24/01/06 12:02 AM It was a good day and being, I guess one of the Sydney crew that left their boost in Sydney I have to comment. A few loose turbo bolts and 4 psi less meant a run just over 300rwkw. The tune apart from the drop in boost was smooth and the AFR's were spot on. That being said my car is one of the few in Sydney with a 11sec run at WSID I was there to catch up with some of the local lads, poke fun at Daboss by parking my Tranny next to his and enjoy the fact that a bunch of Ford nuts can get together without too much craziness.. xr6god: Do you own a Xr6 or are you just a forum troll that likes to stir crap up, grow up bro.Apart from that it was a good day, nice setup and thanks to the organisers for making the effort.RegardsM G
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now