Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
GT'S CAN SING, PITY THEY CAN'T DANCE!

I wonder who that is aimed at? :spoton:

  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 16d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
GT'S CAN SING, PITY THEY CAN'T DANCE!

I wonder who that is aimed at? :fool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's because his 130,000k taxi got owned by a barge arse GT with 35rwklw less and 150 kg heavier on the way to and from the dyno day on sunday :spoton::pinch:

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
GT'S CAN SING, PITY THEY CAN'T DANCE!

I wonder who that is aimed at? :fool:

that's because his 130,000k taxi got owned by a barge arse GT with 35rwklw less and 150 kg heavier on the way to and from the dyno day on sunday :spoton::pinch:

Just cause you post up an 'owned' smiley, doesn't mean sh1t. You're probably the kinda clown that would hold up his own checkered flag too. Get back in your overweight, underpowered 1/50th scale Titanic on wheels and fark roight orf.

wow it's got a bulge, wow, it sounds good. pity it runs like a wipper snipper with a tank full of milk. and those *beep* stripes. what's with them? ooohhh, boss 290. I'm scared!!!

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
GT'S CAN SING, PITY THEY CAN'T DANCE!

I wonder who that is aimed at? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's because his 130,000k taxi got owned by a barge arse GT with 35rwklw less and 150 kg heavier on the way to and from the dyno day on sunday :spoton::owned:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just cause you post up an 'owned' smiley, doesn't mean sh1t. You're probably the kinda clown that would hold up his own checkered flag too. Get back in your overweight, underpowered 1/50th scale Titanic on wheels and fark roight orf.

wow it's got a bulge, wow, it sounds good. pity it runs like a wipper snipper with a tank full of milk. and those *beep* stripes. what's with them? ooohhh, boss 290. I'm scared!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well that clears that up then - my suspicions were in fact correct :spoton:

Oh and Rob, don't beat around the bush mate - just come out and say what you think.

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 16d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

Got him yeeeessssss :spoton::spoton::owned:

Just had to edit my post as I forgot this :blink::blink:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 27d
Posted

It was the first non V8 or Rotor dyno day I have been to.

It was like watching paint dry.

At least the people were good to talk too.

The highlights for me: The GT and the SS.

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
It was the first non V8 or Rotor dyno day I have been to.

It was like watching paint dry.

At least the people were good to talk too.

The highlights for me: The GT and the SS.

Yeh, the SS was thrilling wasn't it? With it's 1kw, lol. Speaking of paint drying. :stirthepot:

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
ohh highlight of the day goes to Cro's dohnut... beat the dboss leaving just

Bloody Cro :spoton: what dohnut I did'nt see a thing :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did anybody by any chance get any of this on camera? Would love to see it especially DBOSS's. Love the sound of your car.

  • TEAM BA
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North of The Bridge
Posted
ohh highlight of the day goes to Cro's dohnut... beat the dboss leaving just

Bloody Cro :kissmy: what dohnut I did'nt see a thing :buttonit:

Did anybody by any chance get any of this on camera? Would love to see it especially DBOSS's. Love the sound of your car.

nope.. was there for cro's burnout and had my phone but alas I did not hit record, for dboss's exit I was right behind him till RJ caught all the loose gravel for me and again.. no video

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 16d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

Solean's car at the dyno day

post-1345-1138137080_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...