dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Location: Redcliffe Posted 21/01/06 11:06 PM Posted 21/01/06 11:06 PM Ok guys I'm currently putting together a private track hire which will be on a sunday in about 2 months time when it cools off a little. It will be held at Willowbank Raceway Queensland.What I'm looking for is what kind of interest you guys would have in coming, I'm booking for 91+ car event, open to all interestate people aw well as queenslanders this event will NOT be for rotary's or bikes, this is mainly being aimed at the late model ford stuff and looking at doing it as a 3 time trial event followed by class competition, we will run from9am till 3pm in the afternoon. If we can get enough interest I'll be providing trophies etc, we'll have food facilities working and willowbank event staff will be basically running the event I'll just be financing it and promoting it.The only rule for the day will be To Have FunLet me know what you thinkSteven Leerentveld (dynosteve)Redcliffe Dyno and Performance
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 21/01/06 11:36 PM Posted 21/01/06 11:36 PM sounds good, if we can get the time off I might be able to bring a few BA's down from this end (NQ) ps I will try harder if you will promise to bring your beast up here for a display of potenial down the track(Palmyra) David
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 1d Gender: Male Posted 21/01/06 11:45 PM Posted 21/01/06 11:45 PM Ok guys I'm currently putting together a private track hire which will be on a sunday in about 2 months time when it cools off a little. It will be held at Willowbank Raceway Queensland.What I'm looking for is what kind of interest you guys would have in coming, I'm booking for 91+ car event, open to all interestate people aw well as queenslanders this event will NOT be for rotary's or bikes, this is mainly being aimed at the late model ford stuff and looking at doing it as a 3 time trial event followed by class competition, we will run from9am till 3pm in the afternoon. If we can get enough interest I'll be providing trophies etc, we'll have food facilities working and willowbank event staff will be basically running the event I'll just be financing it and promoting it.The only rule for the day will be To Have FunLet me know what you thinkSteven Leerentveld (dynosteve)Redcliffe Dyno and Performance<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds like funCount me in as long as it is not on a Teusday.Spiro
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 21/01/06 11:56 PM Posted 21/01/06 11:56 PM Ok guys I'm currently putting together a private track hire which will be on a sunday in about 2 months time when it cools off a little. It will be held at Willowbank Raceway Queensland.What I'm looking for is what kind of interest you guys would have in coming, I'm booking for 91+ car event, open to all interestate people aw well as queenslanders this event will NOT be for rotary's or bikes, this is mainly being aimed at the late model ford stuff and looking at doing it as a 3 time trial event followed by class competition, we will run from9am till 3pm in the afternoon. If we can get enough interest I'll be providing trophies etc, we'll have food facilities working and willowbank event staff will be basically running the event I'll just be financing it and promoting it.The only rule for the day will be To Have FunLet me know what you thinkSteven Leerentveld (dynosteve)Redcliffe Dyno and Performance<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds like funCount me in as long as it is not on a Teusday.Spiro<{POST_SNAPBACK}>this is sounding better all the time.
Sledgehammer Member 81 Member For: 20y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 22/01/06 12:10 AM Posted 22/01/06 12:10 AM would love to have some fun here steve
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 9m Location: North Brisbane Posted 22/01/06 12:42 AM Posted 22/01/06 12:42 AM Count me in Steve. New engine and tyres and cold weather!!
waxyjj Legacy Donating Member 242 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: brisbane. Posted 22/01/06 12:47 AM Posted 22/01/06 12:47 AM Sounds good Steve,we'll be there should be a great day.Joe.
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Location: Redcliffe Posted 22/01/06 01:02 AM Author Posted 22/01/06 01:02 AM sounds good, if we can get the time off I might be able to bring a few BA's down from this end (NQ) ps I will try harder if you will promise to bring your beast up here for a display of potenial down the track(Palmyra) Davidwe can probably arrange that
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 22/01/06 05:55 AM Posted 22/01/06 05:55 AM sounds good, if we can get the time off I might be able to bring a few BA's down from this end (NQ) ps I will try harder if you will promise to bring your beast up here for a display of potenial down the track(Palmyra) Davidwe can probably arrange thatHope so. I want to see the blown and tubbed Ute.Brett
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 22/01/06 06:37 AM Posted 22/01/06 06:37 AM I'm in for sure!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now