Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 21/01/06 09:06 PM Posted 21/01/06 09:06 PM Here's a great idea for all you fuel miser whingers!Try this LINK NOW and save fuel!Plus more power to lower those times Horsepower is so cheap Clarke
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 22/01/06 01:36 AM Posted 22/01/06 01:36 AM http://www.fuelsaving.info/magnets.htm
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/01/06 07:57 AM Posted 22/01/06 07:57 AM What a load of poo.
GEoMaNTiK Member 179 Member For: 20y 11m 5d Location: Melb (Mexican) Posted 22/01/06 08:12 AM Posted 22/01/06 08:12 AM yeah I'm not buyin this crapola either, even if it does half work, this company can shove their magnets up their jacksie
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 7m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/01/06 08:15 AM Posted 22/01/06 08:15 AM 27% saving on fuel! If I put 4 of these on the ute, it will make 8% more fuel than what I filled up with and I will never have to fill up again
basil135 Member 46 Member For: 21y 29d Posted 22/01/06 09:12 AM Posted 22/01/06 09:12 AM 27% saving on fuel! If I put 4 of these on the ute, it will make 8% more fuel than what I filled up with and I will never have to fill up again <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Better still, put 8 of them on, make your own fuel, then sell it & make a profit.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now