Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

Dunno who this was. But we don't condone dangerous driving here on fordxr6turbo.com. Oh, these were on private roads too.

Movie_0002.wmv

  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 27d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

good stuff Saleen :laughing:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 27d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

check this one out

on the skidpan at Mt Cotton - Bris-vegas

a cruise comin up .... wahoooooooooo

http://www.inflighthobbies.com/xr6turbovids/XR6T_Drift.qt

shazzy

  • Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom!
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tweed Heads
Posted

I have finally started a thread of thorough enjoyment.

Well done Saleen, keep em coming, oh btw, better keep the language down cause I can't hear the cars :laughing::laughing::spoton:

Clarke :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 28d
  • Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney
Posted
Dunno who this was. But we don't condone dangerous driving here on fordxr6turbo.com. Oh, these were on private roads too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its amazing how you get people to put shops and stuff on your private road! :laughing::stirthepot:

Chris :spoton:

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
Dunno who this was. But we don't condone dangerous driving here on fordxr6turbo.com. Oh, these were on private roads too.

Its amazing how you get people to put shops and stuff on your private road! :laughing::stirthepot:

Chris :spoton:

Private businesses mate.

BTW, I got a good vid of your ute I'll post up tonight when I get home.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 28d
  • Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney
Posted
Dunno who this was. But we don't condone dangerous driving here on fordxr6turbo.com. Oh, these were on private roads too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its amazing how you get people to put shops and stuff on your private road! :laughing::stirthepot:

Chris :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Private businesses mate.

BTW, I got a good vid of your ute I'll post up tonight when I get home.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sweet! I was wondering if you had any from that night!

Chris :spoton:

  • When in doubt ... Accelerate!
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 1d
  • Location: Melbourne, Hoppers Xing
Posted

Once more the Spilberg of the XR6T forum is creating goodies :laughing:

I have so many good ideas but no T ... one day soon :stirthepot:

By the way how was the Evo... looked like the little thing had some giddy up

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 10d
  • Location: Ballarat
Posted

What mods have been done to the DBOSS ? And how many kw's ATW ??

Robbie.

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
What mods have been done to the DBOSS ? And how many kw's ATW ??

Robbie.

He's been bored out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...