Eugene Member 670 Member For: 22y 15d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 19/12/05 05:23 AM Posted 19/12/05 05:23 AM Dont know about smart,Prem brakes, (no notice)Over 300kw at the back, APS exhaust, injectors, intercooler , fuel pump etc etc(no notice), XR8 buldge bonnet, two weeks, then asked, "has your car always had that big lump in the bonnet?"I dont think she is that dumb, but then she wanted to know why the tyres kept "squeking" when she went shopping a few weeks ago, even when "I just drive away from the lights, they squell" I dont think they have a clue.Good job on the edit.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 19/12/05 06:25 AM Posted 19/12/05 06:25 AM I must say a huge thankyou to Chris at Blue Power Racing Developments in Campbelfield Vic. who went above and beyond the call of duty by picking me up at the airport at 11pm only to go back to his house and make some minor adjustments to the shift patterns after me having a drive. Awesome bloke. Would highly recommend him.Nice bloke that one. He leant me his tyre gauge yesterday at Heathcote.I'd say he knows what he's doing. I watched his XR8 N/A ute run 11.9. That makes it the fastest XR8 N/A in the land I'm pretty sure.Well done on your results also.
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 21d Posted 19/12/05 06:36 AM Posted 19/12/05 06:36 AM vik...and the Mrs leaves it in drive and wouldnt know what a beast it is<{POST_SNAPBACK}>The Mrs. doesn't have a clue. As for as she knows, the car just got a tune up......<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Isn't amazing that the women don't notice anything that gets changed on a car.When I put the full PBR kit on she never noticed that anything had changed, and she is harder on brakes than me.In the new year when I get my "Tune Up" I guess she won't know the difference then either.Anyway great to see your happy with the edit Yoda.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not so in my case. My wife is a Paramedic trained to drive a 3 tonne vehicle @120klm on the wrong side of the rd in the wet.When taking the T for a test drive it was her that caused the salesman to sh*t himself by getting it sideways.I had a duty to tell her about the edit otherwise all hell would have broken lose on the next trip to the shops:laughing:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now