Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 19/12/05 10:18 AM Author Posted 19/12/05 10:18 AM Ah ok I sit corrected, cool
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 19/12/05 10:21 AM Posted 19/12/05 10:21 AM Didn't know Ford had them for the Foggies... I'm got them on the main set.Yep. They're actually a Territory accessory but since they use the same fog light they'll fit.
manysxr6 Member 26 Member For: 23y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Forrestfield WA Posted 19/12/05 10:22 AM Posted 19/12/05 10:22 AM the fog light protector covers are a teritory part and just happen to fit our great XR cars most ford dealer parts shops should have easy access to some
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 19/12/05 10:24 AM Posted 19/12/05 10:24 AM Echo, echo, echo...
Guest newl Guests Posted 19/12/05 10:27 AM Posted 19/12/05 10:27 AM Steve, we've got something else in common then. My left hand lens has a crack from side to side and still works too. Stingy dealer wouldn't cover it under warranty claiming it did in fact had a stone chip. Range in Maddington wanted $130 for the light and $25 to fit. Let me know if you can find it any cheaper. :cuddle:
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 19/12/05 10:51 AM Author Posted 19/12/05 10:51 AM Mine doesn't have a chip on it... maybe I could give it a try I think I'm getting a freebie... will let you know
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 18d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 19/12/05 10:52 AM Posted 19/12/05 10:52 AM Protectors are ony $40 from fordI think this is a good invesment <{POST_SNAPBACK}>YEPand worth every penny!!1
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/12/05 12:06 PM Posted 19/12/05 12:06 PM Didn't know Ford had them for the Foggies... I'm got them on the main set.Yep. They're actually a Territory accessory but since they use the same fog light they'll fit.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Only problem is, they'll crack too. A lot easier than the fog lights.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 20/12/05 02:45 AM Posted 20/12/05 02:45 AM I think I'm getting a freebie... will let you know<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yep you are.. I'm going to make my way up to the post office sometime this afternoon
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 20/12/05 03:48 AM Author Posted 20/12/05 03:48 AM Awesome, thanks again man...Hey I didnt know you were a mod?!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now