Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 26d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Hi all......great forum :censored:

I am in the process of ordering a black BF typhoon and cant decide between the 18s or 19s, with it being black im thinking the 19s wont look good as they are a dark grey argent colour,has anyone seen a black typhoon with the 19s....if so did it look hot.

Help :spoton:

  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: next door..
Posted

bro go the 19's.. they'll look farken awesome!

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

19's :spoton:

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

imo go aftermarket.. those rims from ford are a rip off.

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I just ordered my BF F6 in black and had the same delima.

I decided to get the stock 18" as I figure that the $3000 (inc GST+LCT) would get me much better 19/18"s if I wanted them. My resoning is that the 19x8's that are optional are not wide enough, I would rather get 19x9 or 19x9.5 for the rears as you can get much wider (275) rubber under the stock guards and that would leave me with a second set of wheels for any track days.

I do think the factory 19"s would look great with a black F6 if you need to package up the wheels when buying it under a company arrangement or lease.

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 16d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
This may help.

Oh yeah, go the 19's! :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How fcukn good does the BF PHOON look in blk with the 19's and hides the stupid fog light surrounds :spoton: Very very tuff looking F6 :blink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...