SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/12/05 01:44 PM Posted 14/12/05 01:44 PM So uh, where should I NOT live? I have less than a week to try and get things sorted. It'll pretty much just be me and my Typhoon. Anyone got a spare bed?
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/12/05 02:06 PM Posted 14/12/05 02:06 PM If I can find a way to get rid of my tenants you can move into my place
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 14/12/05 02:18 PM Posted 14/12/05 02:18 PM Canberra - I'm Moving There, Found out todaySo how are you coping with the news?
1ute Legacy Donating Member 195 Member For: 21y 10m Location: Canberra Posted 14/12/05 10:38 PM Posted 14/12/05 10:38 PM Since my new house mate moved in, the place has been like a drop in centre. It takes me 20min to drive to work..100kph zone in the cool air of the morning...mmmmm...100 zone
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 14/12/05 11:00 PM Posted 14/12/05 11:00 PM Comiserations
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 14/12/05 11:16 PM Posted 14/12/05 11:16 PM Poor barstool
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 15/12/05 07:46 AM Posted 15/12/05 07:46 AM It takes me 20min to drive to work..100kph zone in the cool air of the morning...mmmmm...100 zone Same here mate, every time I get pis$ed off about work I look out the car window and see fields, trees, farm houses, the 100kph signs and think back to when I used to fight for a seat on the train or end up standing up trying to read the Sydney Telegraph, or if I drove, stuck in peak hour traffic , yeah it's no too bad here in the West.
Gary Crawley Member 313 Member For: 21y 8m 1d Location: Southern Highlands Posted 15/12/05 08:09 AM Posted 15/12/05 08:09 AM So uh, where should I NOT live? I have less than a week to try and get things sorted. It'll pretty much just be me and my Typhoon. Anyone got a spare bed? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome to God's country.Great place to drive around and enjoy life.Australia's best kept secretIt would be great to see you join us at our next dinner.RegardsGary
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 15/12/05 08:53 AM Posted 15/12/05 08:53 AM anywhere ms700 lives is not Gods country , more like Stu's
XR64T Are we there yet? Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 23y Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 15/12/05 08:57 AM Posted 15/12/05 08:57 AM I am very sorry to here this news mate, hope the operation to remove the front of your brain goes well... :laughing:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now