Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 29/11/09 07:08 AM Posted 29/11/09 07:08 AM Where u moving to mate? In with your gf?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 29/11/09 07:15 AM Posted 29/11/09 07:15 AM Yeah fully. I'm in there already (PC and main clothes supply haha) but I have junk left in Freo. Hired a caged trailer this weekend so we could pick up her old mans ride on mower. She's done most of the block already while I am in Freo having a blast playing video games with my mates lol. Took the trailer with me so I can load my sh¡te onto it. Better get to it actually! Bloody car forums.
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 18d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 29/11/09 09:15 AM Posted 29/11/09 09:15 AM ppfffttt.. I'm bored as. mark's @ golf shoulda organized a run. weather v nice would have been good @ the pub rather than having a beer on my own....
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 29/11/09 09:35 AM Posted 29/11/09 09:35 AM Condolances Steve!! Cant live with em, cant live without em I guess.Tell me about it D, killa arvo and im stuck at work :(
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 30/11/09 02:50 AM Posted 30/11/09 02:50 AM I was thinking the same thing D was so nice over the weekend for a quick lap.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 30/11/09 04:42 AM Posted 30/11/09 04:42 AM And fuel is STILL cheap! I think they are scamming to find the new day for the price hike or something so they can maximise profits :biggun:
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 01/12/09 11:42 AM Posted 01/12/09 11:42 AM Nah, they're just good blokes
GCTXR6 Member 295 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: CANNINGVALE wa Posted 01/12/09 12:03 PM Posted 01/12/09 12:03 PM spotted me winning car of the month on aff pedders comp win a jacket I think <9b>November..."WINNER" turboxr's BA XR6 - Pedders Suspension
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 01/12/09 12:06 PM Posted 01/12/09 12:06 PM Did anyone here submit an entry for Motorvation at all? I thought I'd give it a crack, and try get in with some of my mates in the Ace Ford Club.
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 01/12/09 12:06 PM Posted 01/12/09 12:06 PM (edited) Whatzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppp bitches!!! Edited 01/12/09 12:10 PM by chippa
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now