Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted (edited)

Speaking of hotties manho, here's the chick from German Band Cascada.

I knew the German I learnt would come in handy!

Guten Herr, Ich vermute sie würde geben guten kopf!!

Cascada-cascada-248472_640_425.jpg

Edited by Mat
  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Translates into

You is sex. Want to bang??

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

Classy pickup line! Must remember that one...

Agree 110% with first pic :beerchug: Love my brunettes!

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

I'm full of class that's why

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted (edited)

LOL not quiet that classy Stef! Guten means Good, vermute is think / reckon, kopf means head... Can figure out the rest :bangcomputer:

Edited by Mat
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

:bangcomputer:

Mat

this is the chit chat not the radom pic post thread. :roflmbo:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Translates into

You is sex. Want to bang??

google says

"Good Lord, I guess it would give good head!! "

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 14d
Posted

I ended up getting the rims dirt cheap because the distributor wanted some exposure.

Ozzy tyres expensive imo

that's a great way of giving them exposure dj, by calling them a distubutor.

nahaha yea I meant having them on the car rather than spreading the word

Care to share where from and how much?!

You can PM me if you like

I guess it must be a secret then

Thought it would have been benificial for the 'distributor' to get more exposure and more clients

I'll be more than happy to promote them also :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Warnbro WA
Posted

There is a blue hatchback rex going around in rockingham lately rego 1CWT-???

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

I'm suss on all new rexes after seeing this one speeding with no lights going, on the way to a crash months ago!

Image167.jpg

Also there's been a bunch of CWT-xxx's spotted that are undercover cars. They must have ordered a few :)

Edited by -SteveR-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...