Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 12/12/08 05:14 AM Posted 12/12/08 05:14 AM You can even put your windows down and drive naked....... so I have heard.
chubbzilla Member 289 Member For: 19y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/12/08 05:17 AM Posted 12/12/08 05:17 AM I found that after putting on dark tint, you can still drive around naked D
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 12/12/08 05:25 AM Posted 12/12/08 05:25 AM I'll apologise in advance if I start saying rude sh*t, had a jug at lunch todayw00t thank f*ck its friday
chubbzilla Member 289 Member For: 19y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/12/08 05:38 AM Posted 12/12/08 05:38 AM I'll apologise in advance if I start saying rude sh*t, had a jug at lunch todayw00t thank f*ck its fridayOOOOER you bastidI've got major thirst issues, can't wait to start sinkin....
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m Gender: Not Telling Posted 12/12/08 05:59 AM Posted 12/12/08 05:59 AM can't wait to start sinkin.... After 17 days in Kamhole (no drinking due to daily bretho's – Im a subbie so I blow-over = sacked) I'm ready big time. I Just flew back in this morning... FARK it's good to be back, you miss so much, it took me half a day to read up on whats been going on; D got an XR5; Dean got promoted, ran a shocking ET, the list goes on.Tiny yep you are right mate the town planners were smoking something serious when they designed Kambalda ’sI did get to go over to Kal on one of the days because my sister drove up to see me and I’d much rather be based there, still a scumhole though I think I drove past that place where Matt works too, shopping centre being built near woollies?I'll post some pics from my lovely holiday latta PS: Dean that is an awesome time well done mate
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m Gender: Not Telling Posted 12/12/08 06:00 AM Posted 12/12/08 06:00 AM Go back to your hole Kael Nice to see you too buddy
Guest Guests Posted 12/12/08 06:25 AM Posted 12/12/08 06:25 AM You don't need to know until you get a T Yea 11.2's good but 10.99 or quicker will be better in a few weeks time!
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m Gender: Not Telling Posted 12/12/08 06:28 AM Posted 12/12/08 06:28 AM (edited) Hey watch out I mite just go buy one for that!What you going to do race fuel n retune with full slicks or something?EDIT: Hows the new job Luke?? Edited 12/12/08 06:30 AM by Kael
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now