Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Spotted 'BAAA' on Ennis Ave heading South today around 1pm. I was in the Hilux behind you so wouldn't of seen me...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Just heard that Titans are getting looked @ a little bit closer with the warranty work....

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

LOL Dean, we dont pay peanuts but we still get monkeys...

That'll hurt a few people perhaps D?

Posted

Hope that's just a rumour cause I've had lots of warranty jobs with a modded car in the past!

Posted (edited)

same

two new tailshafts, new a/c unit

which reminds me, I need a new seatbelt, I'll ring them now

Edited by Ford_esky
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth Hills
Posted

Spotted 4lturbo in titans 2 day

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Clarkson WA
Posted
Lightning strike T, sometimes parks at edgewater trainstation, has FMIC and rims, [1CUG-471]

Anyone on here?

that be me!

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

I dropped mine off about 10.30ish and they had a new one in and ready to go by 4.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...