Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 20/11/08 01:29 PM Posted 20/11/08 01:29 PM Well, I think its safe to say that people who go back on promises SUCK!I order a few kgs of Wagyu Beef, have the money waiting ($70 a kg!) and he calls me and tells me he sold it to another bloke! A supra driver too! hmmm not happy jan :(
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 20/11/08 01:48 PM Posted 20/11/08 01:48 PM Well, I think its safe to say that people who go back on promises SUCK!I order a few kgs of Wagyu Beef, have the money waiting ($70 a kg!) and he calls me and tells me he sold it to another bloke! A supra driver too! hmmm not happy jan :(Now that's down right dirty mate. Not the Wagyu.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 20/11/08 01:58 PM Posted 20/11/08 01:58 PM I know.. He was talking his WAGYU up on Antilag and I was the first person to PM him... I missed his call tonight, 30min later I msg him and he's sold it.. DOG ****I think Herdsman fresh sells it, but I dont want frozen stuff
steetf6 Banned 163 Member For: 18y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: wa Posted 20/11/08 02:24 PM Posted 20/11/08 02:24 PM im too scared to hit the limiter, something might go pop, most ive been is about 4000rpm...you dont need to go any where near the limiter use the torque of the engine
WARCHILD Member 205 Member For: 18y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Kingsley, WA Posted 21/11/08 12:06 AM Posted 21/11/08 12:06 AM Spotted a New F6 in Sensation at the Warwick Rd Fwy offramp, second time I have seen him. Looks very nice!
Guest Guests Posted 21/11/08 12:13 AM Posted 21/11/08 12:13 AM you dont need to go any where near the limiter use the torque of the engineI never rev mine over ~5300rpm even though it's still making power after that, I find it picks up in the next gear better as it places it right in the meat of the torque band
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 21/11/08 12:15 AM Posted 21/11/08 12:15 AM I got some antilag Wagyu is that code for something
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 21/11/08 12:33 AM Posted 21/11/08 12:33 AM I thought as much
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now