Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 20d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 11/11/08 11:06 AM Posted 11/11/08 11:06 AM so it isnt wise to take my ute there?
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 11/11/08 01:23 PM Posted 11/11/08 01:23 PM so it isnt wise to take my ute there?Yeh like dean said, I wouldn't risk it unless always garaged and really safe and secure. Somewhere along the way the stolen generation became the stealing generation...
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 11/11/08 10:07 PM Posted 11/11/08 10:07 PM Hey AllThe Motorvation guys are looking at doing a print run of some site stickers.If anybody is interested can you let me know what size/colour and I'll do a bit of pricing and see what we can come up withCheersD
Guest Guests Posted 12/11/08 12:28 AM Posted 12/11/08 12:28 AM Full width of rear window, 20cm high in silver for me please
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 12/11/08 12:38 AM Posted 12/11/08 12:38 AM Just a small one for the rear window Deonie and a big front window one for MVAlso guys, now I have a work uterus I wont be driving the taxi all that much.. Worth getting a trickle charge or something for the battery?Another also, does anyone have all the Entourage eps... Am buying another ext hdd and would like them
WARCHILD Member 205 Member For: 18y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Kingsley, WA Posted 12/11/08 12:45 AM Posted 12/11/08 12:45 AM WARCHILD so AGENT 32 is you eh? I thought I even saw u this morning on the freeway and I think I see u in Hillarys occasionally?Yep that's me. Used to live in Hillarys now im in Kingsley.
Guest Guests Posted 12/11/08 12:52 AM Posted 12/11/08 12:52 AM You can buy a good charger from supercrap that keeps full charge in a battery constantly. It turns itself on/off when needed so no need to do anything after you hook it up About $60 iirc...What's Entourage?
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 12/11/08 01:08 AM Posted 12/11/08 01:08 AM I would like a full rear window to in white please. I ordered my plates today so get those in about 4 weeks they said so not bad. Next brakes cooler etc my ute will be complete in Dec yeeow
Guest Guests Posted 12/11/08 01:15 AM Posted 12/11/08 01:15 AM What are the plates? Did you ripoff your mates ones or something different, ie. 'CRYSTAL'
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now