IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 11/08/12 10:37 AM Posted 11/08/12 10:37 AM GS.....nice Adrian, less us know what you think compared to the turbs.I think I'm starting to realise I'm a tightar$e.....still in the BA that was the latest and greatest when I joined!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 11/08/12 11:48 AM Posted 11/08/12 11:48 AM Cult classic man
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 13/08/12 04:47 AM Posted 13/08/12 04:47 AM Will do. I pick it up tonight.
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 13d Gender: Male Posted 14/08/12 04:27 AM Posted 14/08/12 04:27 AM I'll grab bracket and extinguisher!PS don't worry, from all the gossip the Ford boat is sinking fast so should be some good deals about if you wait.. heh.Let someone that will attend the track grab it. You will never go as a car with shagged diff bushes is a no no. 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 14/08/12 06:48 AM Posted 14/08/12 06:48 AM Diff bush is a-ok actually I have extinguisher in case car bursts in to flames while driving, don't plan on ever selling it. Bracket would be much nicer.
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 13d Gender: Male Posted 15/08/12 01:51 AM Posted 15/08/12 01:51 AM Lol good thinking. God may strike down upon thee with great vengeance after seeing those Angel Eyes, resulting in some form of face fire. 2
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 13d Gender: Male Posted 15/08/12 02:43 AM Posted 15/08/12 02:43 AM (edited) New purchase I just made to tow the car trailer with Calais on the back. Only makes a lazy 420rwhp but should do the trick. Edited 15/08/12 02:44 AM by Slash
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/08/12 03:26 AM Posted 15/08/12 03:26 AM rocko reprazent! Explains the want for the VE wheels on AL
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 13d Gender: Male Posted 15/08/12 03:51 AM Posted 15/08/12 03:51 AM Beats the POS Range Rover I recently sold that I was using as a dialy/tow car. Wanted something comfortable & worthy of 15y/o tuppy.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/08/12 03:54 AM Posted 15/08/12 03:54 AM I thought you bought a Pootrol?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now