Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/05/11 10:07 AM Posted 25/05/11 10:07 AM Yo Luke, I'll give you a hand on the weekends. Gotta admit though, I don't know how much help I'll be but I'm a quick learner! Only takes me one shot to cut my finger off and I wont do it again.... Unless it's on the other hand.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/05/11 11:07 AM Posted 25/05/11 11:07 AM Thanks for the offer Tom, also thanks to the other couple of members that have offered. I'l be in touch if I need a hand
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 25/05/11 11:22 AM Posted 25/05/11 11:22 AM I'l be in hand if I need a touchlol...Wonder if Chippa found some tyres to run on tonight, then If he runs a good time I can stop busting his balls over the 2rwkw
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/05/11 11:29 AM Posted 25/05/11 11:29 AM lol...Wonder if Chippa found some tyres to run on tonight, then If he runs a good time I can stop busting his balls over the 2rwkw
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 25/05/11 03:35 PM Posted 25/05/11 03:35 PM (edited) Congrats on running the 11.7 at the drags Chippa. Car looked pretty tidy. :popcorn:Best colour also! Edited 25/05/11 03:37 PM by xr6t ego
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 25/05/11 11:56 PM Posted 25/05/11 11:56 PM Heyyyy!!! Good stuff, took you a while but you shut me up in the end!What was the 60' and mph? Well done
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Posted 26/05/11 06:45 AM Posted 26/05/11 06:45 AM What! He beat us both!
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 26/05/11 07:41 AM Posted 26/05/11 07:41 AM Thx guys yeah left lane felt a bit sh*t on the night........1.85 60' 121 mph.....now...SteveR = my BITCHGrug= my BITCH #2Disclaimer....you been punked by another ego T driver with very shiny bits under his bonnet...but I was there...SteveR you still have your crown for another 105 days.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Posted 26/05/11 07:51 AM Posted 26/05/11 07:51 AM (edited) -Edit- Oh, just read the disclaimer.. Wooooooo Edited 26/05/11 07:52 AM by Grug
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 5d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 26/05/11 07:52 AM Posted 26/05/11 07:52 AM Ohh thanks Luke.. easy as
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now