Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pertthh W.A
Posted

What did you do Josh? :o

It's for a mate, wants a bf instead of a ba one. I'd be after an f6 if I did anything lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bellevue, W.A
Posted

spotto 4LTURBO passing through midland today around midday

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Spotto a black FG F6 on South St this morn, think it was [WATTO 88] or [WHITEY 88] or something. Young'un and has that car, good work!

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

Dropped my car off today at XFT to get a new tailshaft, catch can set up and some "o" rings replaced and was lucky enough to be taken for a spin in his new GS Ute. That thing is a machine for the little amount of work that has been done on it. Us turbo fellas should be on the lookout for these once they become more popular with the hoons as they pack some serious punch.

Thanks for the work done today Simon and boys. :buttrock:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Yangebup, WA
Posted (edited)

was going through my photos today and found this 1 of u at the drags grug b4 the work if I rememebr correctly u may remember the pink s13 u ran against liek 20 times lol but yer enjoy

sorry bout the quality was b4 I got my dslr I have to go back with the new cam

post-35885-0-41374700-1291640925_thumb.j

Edited by f s i x
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

I'm with you Brendan... a tune only GS/GT has my measure I think!

Edited by -SteveR-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...