Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 17/08/10 02:32 AM Posted 17/08/10 02:32 AM ^Whooosaaaa!
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 17/08/10 08:31 AM Posted 17/08/10 08:31 AM ^Whooosaaaa!well.. it doesnt have Brembos
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Posted 17/08/10 08:35 AM Posted 17/08/10 08:35 AM well.. it doesnt have Brembos Got all your go fast bits fitted yet?
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 17/08/10 08:57 AM Posted 17/08/10 08:57 AM (edited) Got all your go fast bits fitted yet?na man dramas.. atm,got my water rates I just paid 800.. now land rates 1200... then rear bar bit 900.. 2 new tyres 800.. need get a cat/dump (smb maybe) so tats 1800.. then save for tune an install so guessing anoter 1500-2000 =/ hahaha love my life Edited 17/08/10 08:57 AM by KeithTheBricklayer
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Posted 17/08/10 09:15 AM Posted 17/08/10 09:15 AM Indeed. I got my 5k tax return :D
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 17/08/10 09:39 AM Posted 17/08/10 09:39 AM I got f all back ai.. spewin :( paid like no tax wen I was apprentice ai sucks..o well..
Guest Slash Guests Posted 17/08/10 02:21 PM Posted 17/08/10 02:21 PM Sounds promising, any more info?Just getting a new daily. Nothing special
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 17/08/10 02:41 PM Posted 17/08/10 02:41 PM Just getting a new daily. Nothing special I did spot a pretty clean black Clubby for sale not too long ago? .......had a big turbo and lazy 600rwhp.
Guest Slash Guests Posted 17/08/10 02:53 PM Posted 17/08/10 02:53 PM Just want to give Brad from Atomic Performance a quick plug after receiving a few goodies from him in the mail yesterday! Great service, awesome products & super quick delivery times Would recommend that everyone who reads this jump on his website & check out the new 'Anchorlox' turbo studs/nuts. Much needed solution that should be on everyone's shopping list...
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 17/08/10 02:59 PM Posted 17/08/10 02:59 PM Haha good call on the FG ute! I normally notice 'habitual line steppers' as well.Ran over a bloody tek screw on the way to Uni today. Couldn't figure out what the whack whack noise was, pulled over, mudflaps a bit loose, moved a push plug...still there. Found the screw cheekily poking out on the rear (my Kumho's nooooo!). I get the spare out and I'm amazed. Cops never needed it I guess?Thing looks white on the inside! Felt lighter too though that could be the tyre. My kumho's are chewed on the inside edge anyway, illegal to repair. They had a good run I guess...ordering new tyres just in time for new tune to suit, muahaha.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now