Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

I've got a stain on my seat.

:icon_ford:

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 3d
Posted (edited)

If I were to get a new deck for my sound system and have it placed where the power thingo is underneath the facia, is it possible to be able to still be able to put the CDs in the regular slot, utilizing the stacker and playing through the new deck. (I don't think its possible because well, if you're placing the CD in the old slot instead of the new slot, you're using the stock deck and not the new deck, but my friend seems to think its possible so just posting here to find out).

Edited by Grug
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Yangebup, WA
Posted

If I were to get a new deck for my sound system and have it placed where the power thingo is underneath the facia, is it possible to be able to still be able to put the CDs in the regular slot, utilizing the stacker and playing through the new deck. (I don't think its possible because well, if you're placing the CD in the old slot instead of the new slot, you're using the stock deck and not the new deck, but my friend seems to think its possible so just posting here to find out).

doesnt this eliminate the point of having the deck in the 1st place? but eyr it could be possible but ud be makign the deck rendered uselss to its capacity of providing a better sound, im no pro but I think that's right

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 3d
Posted

That's what I was trying to explain to him, that it renders the deck useless. The point of getting a better deck is for better output and sound, by inserting the CDs into the old deck to continue utilizing the CD stacker and running it through the new deck (if even possible?) would render the new deck useless.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Spotto at the convention centre :buttrock:

Phone016-8.jpg

Phone018-6.jpg

Oh and a yellow phoon I think turning from fwy exit area near convention centre.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Beached it?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane QLD
Posted

That's what I was trying to explain to him, that it renders the deck useless. The point of getting a better deck is for better output and sound, by inserting the CDs into the old deck to continue utilizing the CD stacker and running it through the new deck (if even possible?) would render the new deck useless.

Mate could try something like the Alpine vehicle hub which intergrates with your factory system and I'm told can correct all the sound issues in your car Alpine Electronics of Australia

Im no pro either but this is something im looking into as I would like some better sounds without f*king with the factory look

Matt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...