Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Posted 19/05/10 02:25 AM Posted 19/05/10 02:25 AM Yup realise this Hence why I was wondering if there were any AHG aproved mechanics that I could get to do the work
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 6d Gender: Not Telling Posted 19/05/10 03:01 AM Posted 19/05/10 03:01 AM Kael, when I first met you at WAW what was your car running?I'm pretty sure it was that night I was down on street tyres with the exhaust/cooler/fuel system etc etc all done so I failed to a best of 12.38 @ 120 iirc.
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 19/05/10 05:06 AM Posted 19/05/10 05:06 AM Glad I'm not the only one awake at ridiculous times Not by choice though mate, its the cockheads that cant drive for sh*t and hit power poles that keep me up. Ahh, but I guess because of them I can afford to spend coin on my car Goodluck sorting the turbo out and dealing with Fraud mate.....
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Posted 19/05/10 05:21 AM Posted 19/05/10 05:21 AM Looks like I'm just going to take it on the chin and pay it.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 19/05/10 09:06 AM Posted 19/05/10 09:06 AM Ouch :(
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 28d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 19/05/10 12:14 PM Posted 19/05/10 12:14 PM Unlucky. I'd say buy a turbo and get some one to install it..
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Posted 19/05/10 12:22 PM Posted 19/05/10 12:22 PM Well, looking around on the net and making a few calls, the turbos going for $1700 are reconditioned, so not sure I want to go with them. Any new Turbo is around the 2.3k mark, so ford is charging about 700 in labour and lets face it, most people will charge between 400 and 700 for the labour so I may as well just take it on the chin and pay the extra $1100 on top of the first $2000 that's covered by my warranty.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 19/05/10 04:41 PM Posted 19/05/10 04:41 PM Spotted a G6ET with lower edge DRLs down at the motorplex, he's on here somewhere (Chris I think, mystique username he thinks) and has previously run a 12.9 in it stock. Nice! He managed a 13.3 after starting in second!Also spotto Kael getting booted off hehehe.Set a PB myself too Though that was guaranteed seeing as it was my first time! lol. Very happy with mr policeman's running in of my baby. :turboboink: Best $45 ever.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Posted 19/05/10 04:57 PM Posted 19/05/10 04:57 PM What did you run?
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 19/05/10 05:18 PM Posted 19/05/10 05:18 PM Yeah it's a bit of a buzz the first time you head down the track hey. Wait until you do some mods and watch how far your times drop.What did Kael get booted off for?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now