nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 5d Location: Perth WA Posted 05/12/05 05:45 AM Posted 05/12/05 05:45 AM looks schmick mate, just need the 500rwkw now hehe
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/12/05 12:35 PM Posted 08/12/05 12:35 PM very nice
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/12/05 12:52 PM Author Posted 08/12/05 12:52 PM I know some will hate it but I had to do it.... I have to do these things to see what works... I know its RICE but eh..... Single 4 inch stainless mandrel. YES I know its a big tip but .......
andyturbo Member 500 Member For: 22y 6m 14d Gender: Male Posted 08/12/05 01:06 PM Posted 08/12/05 01:06 PM (edited) I know some will hate it but I had to do it.... I have to do these things to see what works... I know its RICE but eh..... Single 4 inch stainless mandrel. YES I know its a big tip but ....... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey hows that go on the typhoon? does it sound like the normal toneless droney ricers (lancers, silvias ect) or does it sound different and still have the typhoon note to it? Any increase in performance? Edited 08/12/05 01:08 PM by andyturbo
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/12/05 01:23 PM Author Posted 08/12/05 01:23 PM (edited) I know some will hate it but I had to do it.... I have to do these things to see what works... I know its RICE but eh..... Single 4 inch stainless mandrel. YES I know its a big tip but ....... Hey hows that go on the typhoon? does it sound like the normal toneless droney ricers (lancers, silvias ect) or does it sound different and still have the typhoon note to it? Any increase in performance?It does have some drone between 2000 and 3000 rpm, below its quiet.. above and its music to your ears, under boost it sounds amazing, ill video tape it on the dyno in the next couple of days and put it up for you to hear. oh and yes it feels betteron the street but ill know more when I dyn o it Edited 08/12/05 01:24 PM by Xtreme F6
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 08/12/05 01:49 PM Posted 08/12/05 01:49 PM Simon, the Antihoon Squad will just love following you around Perth mate. But that aside...... broken any dyno straps lately.
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/12/05 04:28 PM Author Posted 08/12/05 04:28 PM Simon, the Antihoon Squad will just love following you around Perth mate. But that aside...... broken any dyno straps lately. hahaha no but ill be trying again soon
CSV_LS1 Member 303 Member For: 22y 6m 27d Gender: Male Posted 08/12/05 04:52 PM Posted 08/12/05 04:52 PM Hmm not my cup of T. But twin 3 1/2" tips would look smich though
muzza420 Member 412 Member For: 21y 4m 7d Posted 08/12/05 05:19 PM Posted 08/12/05 05:19 PM lookz good simon, will be intresting to hear it and see it up close... nice job.muzza
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now