F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 25/11/05 01:15 AM Posted 25/11/05 01:15 AM I could have picked up a New Maloo cheaper than the Tornado........
Master G Legacy Donating Member 511 Member For: 22y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 25/11/05 01:24 AM Author Posted 25/11/05 01:24 AM Yeah no idea on what a 05 Maloo R8 costs, plus mods he has done it was definitely not stock, custom paint work etc as well. Was there a new law which meant he could have had his car confiscated?RegardsM G
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 25/11/05 02:44 AM Posted 25/11/05 02:44 AM Was there a new law which meant he could have had his car confiscated?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think first time offence they confiscate the car for a certain amount of time (eg. 3 months?) then any further offences they can confiscate and sell the car... I think I read this in the NSW road rules book, although I may be competely wrong here as that was about 4 years ago.... it would have been funny to see, it reminds me of a P plater in a VS Late model camira I saw, he was doing a burnout on a speedhump in the local cruising area, with drunken passengers hanging out the window with their stubbies, he was completly unaware of the cop car 2 cars behind him until the lights started flashing....
sbr79 Member 280 Member For: 22y 3m 1d Posted 25/11/05 02:51 AM Posted 25/11/05 02:51 AM Hey master G I love the ORANGE HSV in the photo, looks like he got a custom , black under orange paint job.
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 25/11/05 08:46 AM Posted 25/11/05 08:46 AM it would have been funny to see, it reminds me of a P plater in a VS Late model camira I saw, he was doing a burnout on a speedhump in the local cruising area, with drunken passengers hanging out the window with their stubbies, he was completly unaware of the cop car 2 cars behind him until the lights started flashing.... I remember a time when I was third car in line at some traffic lights, and when the lights went green, the POS Late model camira at the front floored it and took off with lots of wheelspin. He had only gotten about 5 metres when the police car that was 2nd in line put its flashing lights on!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now