vibe ute Member 158 Member For: 21y 2m 6d Posted 21/11/05 10:03 PM Posted 21/11/05 10:03 PM hi Goobz,car looks great,Bill mentioned that you picked up the injectors! Happy to help. I got a set of rims though I might post a pic as well.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That looks great George, I think they look better on shockwave than they did on vibe.Cheers, Steve.
Guest mercurysteve Guests Posted 22/11/05 12:10 AM Posted 22/11/05 12:10 AM nice work Goobz, looks great
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/11/05 03:24 AM Posted 22/11/05 03:24 AM Looks good! 18's or 19's?
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 22/11/05 05:53 AM Posted 22/11/05 05:53 AM A word of warning. I've found the BSA 291's to be "soft". I've got three shiney hose reels to prove it.
Cowiesxr6t Member 249 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Qld Posted 22/11/05 08:34 AM Posted 22/11/05 08:34 AM A word of warning. I've found the BSA 291's to be "soft". I've got three shiney hose reels to prove it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>SuttyAre they easy to damge?? I've had mine on for 20 months now and had no problems. But if they are "soft" will let wife know to be just a little more carful from now on. She drives it alot more then myself.CheersCowie
TRY29T Member 71 Member For: 21y 1m 19d Posted 22/11/05 08:38 AM Posted 22/11/05 08:38 AM Rims Look Great Guys!!!GC
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 22/11/05 11:01 AM Posted 22/11/05 11:01 AM They look hot, I like them... what are they (the first ones posted)??
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 22/11/05 11:06 AM Posted 22/11/05 11:06 AM A word of warning. I've found the BSA 291's to be "soft". I've got three shiney hose reels to prove it.SuttyAre they easy to damge?? I've had mine on for 20 months now and had no problems. But if they are "soft" will let wife know to be just a little more carful from now on. She drives it alot more then myself.CheersCowieI've buckled 3. 2 potholes and 1 I didn't even know about until I got some new tyres. Couldn't get any of them repaired either. Maybe I'm just unlucky???
Goobz Member 746 Member For: 21y 11m 17d Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney Posted 22/11/05 08:32 PM Author Posted 22/11/05 08:32 PM Looks good! 18's or 19's?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>19's...They look hot, I like them... what are they (the first ones posted)??<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Click me...A word of warning. I've found the BSA 291's to be "soft". I've got three shiney hose reels to prove it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>SuttyAre they easy to damge?? I've had mine on for 20 months now and had no problems. But if they are "soft" will let wife know to be just a little more carful from now on. She drives it alot more then myself.CheersCowie<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've buckled 3. 2 potholes and 1 I didn't even know about until I got some new tyres. Couldn't get any of them repaired either. Maybe I'm just unlucky???<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think you'll find that is the case with alot of 19" rims. Just have to be careful. Hell my stockies are even slightly buckled!!!Chris
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/11/05 05:12 AM Posted 23/11/05 05:12 AM looking good
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now