RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Posted 19/11/05 01:23 AM Posted 19/11/05 01:23 AM Any other BF Typhoon deals out there?I'm trying see whether there's much price difference between the run out BA and the 06 BF models.If the difference can be brought down to a few K, then it's worth the wait....
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/11/05 04:01 AM Posted 19/11/05 04:01 AM hehe yeh these dealers who expect someone to pay full retail are a joke.. in fact anywhere that expects full retail are ridiculous !!!I got my BA for $55K on the road with FPV wheel and mats about 3 months ago.. and im sure a BF wouldnt be a hell of a lot more nowadays, esp an 05 build.. if only I was a more patient man mwahahActually, it's still at least $5-6k more. You're $55k drive away deal will be safe for a while yet methinks. I don't know how many times I stood in front of the BA F6s soooo close to getting one. BF'll look a bit different, but the BA won't lose any of it's at all I reckon. I'm just glad they didn't change too much.I found when I ordered mine there was only 1 thing/person that made the anxiousness of a 3 month wait go away. A ride in a T every friday/saturday night. Thanks Glen (BlueXR6T) If u wanna catch up 2 discuss everything phoon I'm your man!!! PM !!CainHey we could organise an HgAg Adelaide cruise!
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 21d Location: Adelaide Posted 19/11/05 04:41 AM Posted 19/11/05 04:41 AM We just had a cruise - u shulda come with!http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...e=post&id=17152Keep a check on SA chitchat. I'm sure when u get your new precious and u rock up every1'll be oogling for a gander No1 in the 'group' has a Typhoon yet.Lemme know when u get her - seriously man - I want in on that new F6 smell! Cain
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/11/05 04:54 AM Posted 19/11/05 04:54 AM Sounds good!
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 21d Location: Adelaide Posted 19/11/05 05:10 AM Posted 19/11/05 05:10 AM Awesom man - lemme know delivery date and I'll try and make it there on the day. Now what was this thread about again? Oh yes - Typhoon prices....Carry on all - I'm all finished here.
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 16d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 19/11/05 05:57 AM Posted 19/11/05 05:57 AM mmmmm May b I should have waited and got a F6 I got an XR6T over a month ago should of waited and couple of months and got a F6 BA run out!! ahh well.Dal.
shockF6 Legacy Donating Member 478 Member For: 21y 4d Location: Melbourne Posted 19/11/05 06:14 AM Posted 19/11/05 06:14 AM I couldn't see any point in getting the BF over the BA in a manual when there was such a large $ diference between the two??I guess time will prove me either right or wrong with resale value, but im off to a good start because I got my phoon for less $'s than the glasses guide valued a 12 month old one for
Guest Guests Posted 19/11/05 06:45 AM Posted 19/11/05 06:45 AM We just had a cruise - u shulda come with!http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...e=post&id=17152Keep a check on SA chitchat. I'm sure when u get your new precious and u rock up every1'll be oogling for a gander No1 in the 'group' has a Typhoon yet.Lemme know when u get her - seriously man - I want in on that new F6 smell! Cain<{POST_SNAPBACK}>At this point I would start to get a littke worried savo vik...tell him the due date but wrong month
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/11/05 07:14 AM Posted 19/11/05 07:14 AM We just had a cruise - u shulda come with!http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...e=post&id=17152Keep a check on SA chitchat. I'm sure when u get your new precious and u rock up every1'll be oogling for a gander No1 in the 'group' has a Typhoon yet.Lemme know when u get her - seriously man - I want in on that new F6 smell! CainAt this point I would start to get a littke worried savo vik...tell him the due date but wrong month I'm just hoping nothing screws up the delivery. So far about 6 of my mates have nominated themselves for 'first shotgun'. I may have to take off into the hills and hide out the first few weeks.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 21d Location: Adelaide Posted 19/11/05 07:28 AM Posted 19/11/05 07:28 AM We just had a cruise - u shulda come with!http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...e=post&id=17152Keep a check on SA chitchat. I'm sure when u get your new precious and u rock up every1'll be oogling for a gander No1 in the 'group' has a Typhoon yet.Lemme know when u get her - seriously man - I want in on that new F6 smell! Cain<{POST_SNAPBACK}>At this point I would start to get a littke worried savo vik...tell him the due date but wrong month <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'm just hoping nothing screws up the delivery. So far about 6 of my mates have nominated themselves for 'first shotgun'. I may have to take off into the hills and hide out the first few weeks. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ye will not be safe anywhere you hide. We WILL find you If ya want we could go for a hills cruise - good run in for precious! Make our way 2 hahndorf - have some lunch and go from there????U can go infront and I'll just sit behind and perv Should prolly be posting this in SA chitchat Cain
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now