Rik_Biel Bionic Bealie Member 271 Member For: 23y 27d Location: Perth West Oz Posted 14/11/05 01:12 PM Posted 14/11/05 01:12 PM LOL - well, Bionic one's do go faster !!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>LOL-well,How would you know, yours is on lpg !! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>LOL - not yet it isn't. It's paid for as part of the purchase contract - but I'm happy to get up to 50000kms before it gets dual fuelled...
MRDOHC When in doubt ... Accelerate! Member 440 Member For: 23y 27d Location: Melbourne, Hoppers Xing Posted 14/11/05 01:43 PM Posted 14/11/05 01:43 PM Unfortunately even if we are doing the limit and/or under it always would look bad if a kid jumped out in front on a suburban street, a high powered car and a hurt kid will stack up against you pretty quickly, blue boys come round and will just confirm it.My advice keep eyes peeled ALWAYS that's what I do anyway, that way you can pick out things that are about to happen, taxis that you know are about to cut you off, cars that look a bit too suspicious parked all by their lonesome, and little kids running around on the road cause their parents are too slack to take them to a park.The other day I was travelling home 50 zone and I had just come from the round about so was below that still, cricket ball across the road and I started to brake, and the little kid come after it and I stopped well well in time cause I knew what was coming and hit the horn and the stupid b!tch mum had the nerve to tell me to slow down, I told her where to go, and that she should get off her a$$ and do some PARENTING!And then we get these ads on TV that says that even if it wasnt your fault in the accident its still your faul Ok rant over
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 14/11/05 01:55 PM Posted 14/11/05 01:55 PM Stupid *beep* shouldnt have been speeding!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>as if u havent ever sped darren.. mr I hit the speed limiter with 5 ppl in ther car....... fool.
HUSTLER Member 663 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Location: Broken Hill Posted 15/11/05 12:15 PM Posted 15/11/05 12:15 PM Stupid *beep* shouldnt have been speeding!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>as if u havent ever sped darren.. mr I hit the speed limiter with 5 ppl in ther car....... fool. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Go f*ck yourself!! I never said I have never sped!!!
spoonage Long Member Member 169 Member For: 21y 7m 18d Location: Canberra, ACT Posted 15/11/05 12:29 PM Posted 15/11/05 12:29 PM I used to live in country Wangaratta and public transport is pretty much non-existent there (compared with Melbourne). So, I used to ride my bicycle everywhere. It would be good 15-20 min ride from home to school one way (from memory). Anyway, I got clipped on the handle bars by some hoon in a white Expensive Daewoo commodore (I think - once again, memory a bit hazy) and I went ass over head. Good thing he was wasn't going that fast (well - I really could not tell as he came up from behind but the fact that I'm here to write this probably means he was not going that fast). To this day, I don't know who it was (he drove off the head) or why he did it...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cyclists are a PITA though. They ride too close to cars, and in heavy traffic with a garbage truck on one side and cyclists on the other, it's hairy going 80k's and I don't want to slow to 40k's just because someone wants to save fuel.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now