Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 19d
  • Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posted

1) I stongly object to Coles selling frozen cauliflower and brocolli that's made in China.

2) I WILL pay more for products made in Australia, IF I have the choice (and I often don't).

3) I WILL pay more for a better quality product, again, IF I have the choice.

4) My cat likes the Dine biscuits with the green stripe and none of the others, but they're hard to find.

5) My cat likes another type of tinned food and not too many others, but it's hard to find again. All of you must buy the $1 packets in foil...

6) I liked and regularly bought the large bottles of Nudie fruit juice (see #2 and #3). But they've stopped stocking it at the ONLY supermarket that I found it in.

7) I am awake to and object to the downsizing of packaging for products like cereal and biscuits yet sell for the same price.

8) I believe in kids standing up for adults on public transport.

9) I believe in discipline (physical, within reason) as a child - didn't do me too much harm!

That'll do, before I upset myself too much.

Lightning....

  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I like the dine biscuits with the green stripes as well :spoton:

I tell you what I dislike a little bit - old farts towing house carts

  • ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!
Posted

Yeah, feel for ya Lightning Bro, I really do.

I tried saving the attached beer bottles from a small brewery in Slovakia, but can't get them any more, great for the home brew...........B@STARDS!!!! :gooff:

post-695-1131628277_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 19d
  • Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posted
I like the dine biscuits with the green stripes as well :gooff:

Hehe, you've got nice fur too, I bet? :spoton:

I tell you what I dislike a little bit -  old farts towing house carts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What the hell's a "house cart"?

Lightning....

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 19d
  • Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posted
Yeah, feel for ya Lightning Bro, I really do.

I tried saving the attached beer bottles from a small brewery in Slovakia, but can't get them any more, great for the home brew...........B@STARDS!!!! :gooff:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Redhawk, I feel better now. Now, I wonder why you can't buy those beers in LiquorLand???

Lightning....

  • Bionic Bealie
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 27d
  • Location: Perth West Oz
Posted (edited)

Be thankful you have a cat

I had to have my 11 year old cat, Catrina, put down 2 weeks ago.

Poor girl.

RIP Catrina :gooff:

Edited by Rik_Biel
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

1) I stongly object to Coles selling frozen cauliflower and brocolli that's made in China.

that's the spirit :gooff:

We should all be supporting what Australian growers :spoton: we have left :gooff:

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

9) I believe in discipline (physical, within reason) as a child - didn't do me too much harm!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes it did, your a full grown male with cats :gooff:

  • Complete Bastard
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

By the way, make sure you wash thoroughly and many times) any vegetables imported from China. Did you know that they use human excrement pureed with water to fertilise their vegetable farms.

Hmmmm..... yummy...... tastes like chicken.....

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
I like the dine biscuits with the green stripes as well :spoton:

Hehe, you've got nice fur too, I bet? :laughing:

I tell you what I dislike a little bit -  old farts towing house carts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What the hell's a "house cart"?

Lightning....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:censored: caravans :gooff:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...