jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 27d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 03/11/05 09:42 AM Posted 03/11/05 09:42 AM congrats mate.. good luck
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 03/11/05 09:54 AM Posted 03/11/05 09:54 AM congrats mate
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/11/05 10:02 AM Posted 03/11/05 10:02 AM Well done Glenn that's great news.And to think I used to take my car there for service ..... lucky I dont anymore
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 03/11/05 10:30 AM Author Posted 03/11/05 10:30 AM Now I know not to go there for anything. HAHAcongrates glenn I hope all goes well.Ian<{POST_SNAPBACK}>if anita came in I'd have her husband replaced under warranty
faygun Member 389 Member For: 23y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/11/05 10:40 AM Posted 03/11/05 10:40 AM Congratulations mate if I was in Brissy, I would bring car into you for sure.
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 03/11/05 11:10 AM Posted 03/11/05 11:10 AM Congratulations Glenn! .........I know what it's like recieving an apprenticeship acceptance from a dealer first hand. Theres a good future to be had there. Well done. Mark.
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 03/11/05 11:32 AM Posted 03/11/05 11:32 AM good on ya glenn, hope you enjoy working at ford and havea great time
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 03/11/05 11:37 AM Posted 03/11/05 11:37 AM FULLYSIC ... LIL BROI trust ya!! shazzy
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Posted 03/11/05 12:41 PM Posted 03/11/05 12:41 PM Congratulations!Warranty jobs for everyone!!!
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 15d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 03/11/05 02:10 PM Posted 03/11/05 02:10 PM Well done mate!! Parts at cost... Gotta love that!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now