Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted

Well here's one more product for you guys hooking up tv/dvd etc to your ICC's..

From Pioneer, a unit which plugs into your car and will provide diagnostics to your screen- rpm, accel, HP, Torque etc etc.. All in customisable format to match your interior.

Also included is GPS reciever to let you know where you are and where your going..

I have no idea whether it works but the gear is there, and I'm sure someone would be able to hook it up. I assume it's not plugged into your OBDII port, so it can't be overly accurate, but hey, it's like an expensive G-Tech I suppose??

Can be found on ebay for $589 "But It Now" price.

avg%20screen.jpg

Pioneer In Car Diagnostics

e-bay Link

  • 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

That is pretty cool, nice find mate!

Does it come with a watch so that you can talk to your car too??

..........the HOFF followers are going to love this!! HAHAHA

:stirthepot:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

I want one.

Anyone who's seen one in the flesh, or knows someone with one... please give us all feedback!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 18d
  • Location: Brisbane (Parkinson)
Posted

That is trick!

But it would have to be one of the last thigs I would buy! Rather go faster first!

Mick

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted

Looks lary though :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...