mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 5m 28d Posted 22/10/05 03:39 AM Posted 22/10/05 03:39 AM John at intuine flashed my car this morning and completed a custome tune.My thoughtsUn fricken believable. then car just wants to wheel spin, I have been in some fasty cars but the way it pulls is unrealthe car made 263rwkw and 630nmAll I have is the tune and exhaustThanks John u are the man
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 13d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 22/10/05 04:14 AM Posted 22/10/05 04:14 AM Sorry , pretty new to this Flash thing but, does this have any affect on your warranty with ford?And are you talking about the flash unit from CAPA?Also using the flash unit on a standard car does this affect other parts in reliability?Oh, the reason im asking is because I pick up my 04 'T' on Wed and wanna smoke some HSV knobs.
mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 5m 28d Posted 22/10/05 04:37 AM Author Posted 22/10/05 04:37 AM Sorry , pretty new to this Flash thing but, does this have any affect on your warranty with ford?And are you talking about the flash unit from CAPA?Also using the flash unit on a standard car does this affect other parts in reliability?Oh, the reason im asking is because I pick up my 04 'T' on Wed and wanna smoke some HSV knobs. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>it is the capa flash, there is plenty of posts on just do a searchbang for your buck u cant go past it
envi240 Member 113 Member For: 22y 4m 25d Posted 22/10/05 05:12 AM Posted 22/10/05 05:12 AM good results for the mods you have done!!!is the car auto or manual?if you don`t mind me asking how much did it cost?and what boost are you running at peak?I am looking to get mine done soon but I am thinking of getting a cooler first!!I don`t want to pay the tuner to tune my car now and then pay him for a retune when I get the cooler!!!
HYPO 6 Member 31 Member For: 21y 8m 2d Posted 22/10/05 06:20 AM Posted 22/10/05 06:20 AM well donehow were your afr's with the end result?
mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 5m 28d Posted 22/10/05 06:57 AM Author Posted 22/10/05 06:57 AM Ok I got it done at intune motorsport castle hillcost was 1395 with a customer tuneI am running 11psi all through the rev range and the AF readings are 12 to 12.5
Lawsy Wanabe mechanical engineer Legacy Donating Member 960 Member For: 22y 15d Gender: Male Location: At the computer, obviously..... Posted 22/10/05 10:13 AM Posted 22/10/05 10:13 AM Ok I got it done at intune motorsport castle hillcost was 1395 with a customer tuneI am running 11psi all through the rev range and the AF readings are 12 to 12.5Nice, it seems that keeping the AFR's below 12.7 is the magic number...so between 12 - 12.5 is right on the money, nice one.
DaKing Member 150 Member For: 21y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/10/05 10:35 AM Posted 22/10/05 10:35 AM Ok I got it done at intune motorsport castle hillcost was 1395 with a customer tuneI am running 11psi all through the rev range and the AF readings are 12 to 12.5<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice, it seems that keeping the AFR's below 12.7 is the magic number...so between 12 - 12.5 is right on the money, nice one.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>OK guysHelp me with AF? Is this Air Flow?If not, what is AFDaKing
C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 22/10/05 10:37 AM Posted 22/10/05 10:37 AM Ok I got it done at intune motorsport castle hillcost was 1395 with a customer tuneI am running 11psi all through the rev range and the AF readings are 12 to 12.5<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice, it seems that keeping the AFR's below 12.7 is the magic number...so between 12 - 12.5 is right on the money, nice one.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>OK guysHelp me with AF? Is this Air Flow?If not, what is AFDaKing<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not Air Flow, but Air/Fuel ratio.Need to be not too lean at big power/WOT. 14.7 is the aim at idle/cruze.Less than 12.5 seems the aim at big mumbo
DaKing Member 150 Member For: 21y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/10/05 10:44 AM Posted 22/10/05 10:44 AM Many thanks CSIAppreciate the leason DaKing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now