bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 5m 8d Location: Canberra Posted 22/10/05 11:23 AM Posted 22/10/05 11:23 AM Oh yeah, nice results mattri, well done and I'm glad to hear you're happy with your tune!
envi240 Member 113 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Posted 24/10/05 01:58 AM Posted 24/10/05 01:58 AM are intune worth going for a visit??or are there better tuners out there?? I know this has been done to death but intune has not really been spoken about as much as others!!!
mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 6m 7d Posted 24/10/05 02:28 AM Author Posted 24/10/05 02:28 AM are intune worth going for a visit??or are there better tuners out there?? I know this has been done to death but intune has not really been spoken about as much as others!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>in sydney there are only 2 in my bool, mrt or intune, Pruice wise john is far cheaper and I am very happy with my results
shadyxr Legacy Donating Member 132 Member For: 23y 2d Location: Sydney Posted 24/10/05 04:24 AM Posted 24/10/05 04:24 AM are intune worth going for a visit??or are there better tuners out there?? I know this has been done to death but intune has not really been spoken about as much as others!!!in sydney there are only 2 in my bool, mrt or intune, Pruice wise john is far cheaper and I am very happy with my resultsWell done Mattri. Had mine done at Intune also + fitted oil cooler. I have Typhoon CAI, K&N Filter and got 260.3 rwkw. Very happy. Almost got embarrased by a Nissan last week. Must have been the lack of traction in 2nd gear, but we recovered ok
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now