HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 13/10/05 09:13 AM Posted 13/10/05 09:13 AM Like the GT a lot but the bumper of the FOON? Yechh!
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 13/10/05 12:14 PM Posted 13/10/05 12:14 PM Don't like those fog lights
Dr Z Member 378 Member For: 22y 7m 18d Posted 13/10/05 03:10 PM Posted 13/10/05 03:10 PM Apart from the ZF Auto box, these look like old tarts wearing new makeup. Yes I like looking at them for their eye candy value, but would I enjoying losing tens of thousands of dollars to upgrade right now? Umm, no. Maybe when Orion comes out in 2007/08. Of course, this is a personal decision since we are all unique individuals. Enjoy your choice.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 13/10/05 04:44 PM Posted 13/10/05 04:44 PM YUMMY !!!who do I send my deposit cheque to.... ?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Try your nearest FPV dealer, could be a good place to start. Dazza.
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 6m 1d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 14/10/05 02:50 AM Posted 14/10/05 02:50 AM Apart from the ZF Auto box, these look like old tarts wearing new makeup. Yes I like looking at them for their eye candy value, but would I enjoying losing tens of thousands of dollars to upgrade right now? Umm, no. Maybe when Orion comes out in 2007/08. Of course, this is a personal decision since we are all unique individuals. Enjoy your choice. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Orion ??Tell me more ......
sykes Member 408 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Location: Brisbane (Parkinson) Posted 14/10/05 03:42 AM Posted 14/10/05 03:42 AM VERRRRY SEEEEEEEXY!I don't mind the front bar on the Phoon, Looks very supercarish? Do those ducts to each side of the centre go anywere? A nice place to put a bit of ducting to the brakes for track days!Mick
Turbofalke Member 658 Member For: 21y 10m 25d Location: Mexico Posted 14/10/05 03:55 AM Posted 14/10/05 03:55 AM Works for me, I'll wait till I see them in the flesh before I get a semi!!
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 14/10/05 04:11 AM Posted 14/10/05 04:11 AM VERRRRY SEEEEEEEXY!I don't mind the front bar on the Phoon, Looks very supercarish? Do those ducts to each side of the centre go anywere? A nice place to put a bit of ducting to the brakes for track days!Mick<{POST_SNAPBACK}>One would think they are brake ducting intakes, V8 supercar style.Dazza.
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 7m Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 14/10/05 04:54 AM Posted 14/10/05 04:54 AM Wheels are............ But the rest (GT that is)......... Now.......fit it with the $15,000 Bathurst kit...........
drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 21d Location: leonay Posted 14/10/05 05:03 AM Posted 14/10/05 05:03 AM ive noticed they put a reverse bulge in the hard torneu covers on the gt's. wonder what they will do for the tornado.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now