SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/10/05 12:04 AM Posted 11/10/05 12:04 AM Definately going to have to see the phoon in the flesh. It's hard to gauge that front bar design at the moment.Bah, I'm not going to be kind - why did they with the bar and fog light design on the F6? Looks much better on the GT
MercuryF6 Member 20 Member For: 21y 1m 28d Location: Newcastle, NSW Posted 11/10/05 12:33 AM Posted 11/10/05 12:33 AM I'm quite relieved actually. Having purchased an '05 model only a few months back, it would be disappointing if the new model was a lot different or superior in such a short period of time!Can be pretty sure the current model will have pretty good resale value for at least the next 12 months....then it may be time to look at the '07 model?!?
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 11/10/05 12:42 AM Posted 11/10/05 12:42 AM Looks pretty good. I like the BA just as much though. I prefer the BA F6 rims to be honest. Still, very nice cars, cannot wait to see some better shots of them.
Master G Legacy Donating Member 511 Member For: 22y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 11/10/05 12:51 AM Posted 11/10/05 12:51 AM Ima gonna go with oogly for the new front and rear bars on the Phoon and to be honest the rims don't do anything for me either. Its good we all get an opinion RegardsM G
Typhoon Member 564 Member For: 22y 7d Gender: Male Posted 11/10/05 01:08 AM Posted 11/10/05 01:08 AM Yep they look tough enough, I like them.But off another bad Bathurst weekend when it’s all still bitter in my mouth, you know what? we still need more. Tougher, lighter, faster, louder all off the above MORE!
Guest schhhtodd Guests Posted 11/10/05 02:00 AM Posted 11/10/05 02:00 AM I love the look! liked the old F6 rims alot better though, not to happy now though....might have to get one with the auto trans.....
P.S.I Member 229 Member For: 23y 4m 19d Location: sydney Posted 11/10/05 03:05 AM Posted 11/10/05 03:05 AM 4 piston Brembo`s as standard
GT290 Member 320 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Location: Brisbane Posted 11/10/05 03:08 AM Posted 11/10/05 03:08 AM have to say.. not a fan of those F6 rims :<, other than that looks nice.. love the GT look with the old GTP rims..
MYF6 Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 21y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Earth, I think? Posted 11/10/05 04:01 AM Posted 11/10/05 04:01 AM Don't like the wheels or fog light set up on the new F6. Imo the old wheels look better. Having paid a fortune for the Brembo's I'm dirty they bring them out std with Brembo's on the front now. Its only first glimps but I'm not that impressed with the new F6 in these photo's - could be I'm biased thoughThe new GT looks sensational. Best looking GT yet
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 11/10/05 04:13 AM Posted 11/10/05 04:13 AM niiiiiiiiiice, that's how the phoon shouldve looked!!!! the first ones were pretty plain IMO.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now