FPRXR-6 Member 239 Member For: 23y 9m 17d Location: Melbourne Posted 11/10/05 04:17 AM Posted 11/10/05 04:17 AM (edited) Where does the front numberplate go? Edited 11/10/05 04:22 AM by FPRXR-6
F6_Tornado F6+300+ Member 940 Member For: 21y 10m 25d Location: In The Ute Posted 11/10/05 04:20 AM Posted 11/10/05 04:20 AM Where does the front numberplates go?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hahaha Good question …one I was wondering myself but wasn’t game to
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 7d Location: Need one.. Posted 11/10/05 04:52 AM Posted 11/10/05 04:52 AM I LOVE the new F6 wheels - much tougher and a huge improvement over the old one's. Are they 19's? First impression of the fog lamp set-up isn't that great, but will reserve judgment until I see it in the flesh...
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 23d Posted 11/10/05 05:01 AM Posted 11/10/05 05:01 AM Don't like the F6 front bar at all and whilst I'm not a huge fan of the current F6 wheels at least they were a point of difference. The new ones look the same as the GT or for that matter a number of HSV designs.
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 11/10/05 05:34 AM Posted 11/10/05 05:34 AM Phoon front: Rear: GT Front: Hmmm :( I liked the BA front better, and also question where the number plate goes?It's only my opinion, it is neither right or wrong
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Location: North Brisbane Posted 11/10/05 06:10 AM Posted 11/10/05 06:10 AM I couldn't wait two months could I............
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/10/05 06:30 AM Posted 11/10/05 06:30 AM Nnnnyyaaarrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!There's a HgAg BA Typhoon at a local dealer still. Leather, standard brakes.I could whack on some massive aftermarket stoppers, and FPV 19 inchers, and save a bundle.I say again - Nnnnyyaaarrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!
andyturbo Member 500 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Gender: Male Posted 11/10/05 07:41 AM Posted 11/10/05 07:41 AM Not overly impressed, no power upgrades is pathetic. THe dual exhaust and standard brembos are good..
CountryPhoon Member 180 Member For: 21y 3m 21d Posted 11/10/05 08:17 AM Posted 11/10/05 08:17 AM Looks pretty good. I like the BA just as much though. I prefer the BA F6 rims to be honest. Still, very nice cars, cannot wait to see some better shots of them.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm with this comment... The current F6 wheels are sweet = unique and real easy to keep clean... I think it's a case of change for changes sake...
DaveO Member 250 Member For: 22y 11m 28d Location: City Posted 11/10/05 08:35 AM Posted 11/10/05 08:35 AM Did anyone else see the Typhoons weight being quoted at 1805kg?... Is this alot heavier than the BA?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now