Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 11/10/05 05:40 AM Posted 11/10/05 05:40 AM I like custom plates, providing theres a bit of creativness to them.a friend of mine has a VH commy and has been doing the build up for years.. been featured in street machine and soon to be street machine aswell. his plates are "TUK-AGZ". at summernats ppl were screamin out "tookags!!!" u really hafta think what they are... they mean "took ages". pretty clever I reckon.but plates like "XR6TBO" just make u think "gee really dickhead.. dont the badges on your boot already say that!?!!?" lol<{POST_SNAPBACK}> IMO custom plates that express some wit can be good, but plates like "MYM3" or "HSV" just highlight that the owner isn't too sure what they are driving so they need reminding.I'm not trying to that's just my opinion. Do whatever you like to your own beast.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What a load of crap, if you were driving a M3 or HSV or FPV or whatever, I dont think you would need to remind yourself what you were driving, I have never driven my T and mistaken it for something else.Dazza.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>read his post again fool u might understand it properly this time he meant the owners must be twits if they need plates like "FPV" define their car... dont the badges already state that?!!im with pashen, plates do define a car and make it stand out, BUT just be clever with your plates, most customs nowdays are just pure .
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Location: Need one.. Posted 11/10/05 06:06 AM Posted 11/10/05 06:06 AM The benefits of reading a post correctly before replying...
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 11/10/05 11:18 AM Posted 11/10/05 11:18 AM I reckon custom plates add some individuality to the car - just know that your car will be known by the plates it wears, so choose carefully but go for it Luke.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ive been stupid for long enough.What do your plates mean? I seriously dont have a clue
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 11d Location: Toowoomba Posted 11/10/05 01:04 PM Posted 11/10/05 01:04 PM I like custom plates, providing theres a bit of creativness to them.a friend of mine has a VH commy and has been doing the build up for years.. been featured in street machine and soon to be street machine aswell. his plates are "TUK-AGZ". at summernats ppl were screamin out "tookags!!!" u really hafta think what they are... they mean "took ages". pretty clever I reckon.but plates like "XR6TBO" just make u think "gee really dickhead.. dont the badges on your boot already say that!?!!?" lol<{POST_SNAPBACK}> IMO custom plates that express some wit can be good, but plates like "MYM3" or "HSV" just highlight that the owner isn't too sure what they are driving so they need reminding.I'm not trying to that's just my opinion. Do whatever you like to your own beast.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What a load of crap, if you were driving a M3 or HSV or FPV or whatever, I dont think you would need to remind yourself what you were driving, I have never driven my T and mistaken it for something else.Dazza.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>read his post again fool u might understand it properly this time he meant the owners must be twits if they need plates like "FPV" define their car... dont the badges already state that?!!im with pashen, plates do define a car and make it stand out, BUT just be clever with your plates, most customs nowdays are just pure .<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Exactly how stupid do you think people are, as if some one doesnt know what car they are driving. His post does say. "that the owner isn't too sure what they are driving so they need reminding."no sh*t that the badges on the car state that, but if you think people put HSV FPV M3 number plates on their cars to remind them, the owner what type of car it is to make them feel important, gratified, special, whatever you have your head shoved 6 feet up your date. Maybe they have them becasue they want them simple as that.Dazza.
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 12/10/05 12:45 AM Posted 12/10/05 12:45 AM I just got plates for my car XRTWPN
TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/10/05 01:04 AM Posted 12/10/05 01:04 AM "gee really dickhead.. dont the badges on your boot already say that!?!!?" lolI think my avatar shows my opionion on that
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now