xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/09/05 01:08 PM Posted 15/09/05 01:08 PM If he can hit him then the Green Machine for me, he will have to pick a choose his mark though as Mundine moves very well.
Logsie Logsie Member 336 Member For: 21y 6m 18d Location: Queensland (Brisbane) Posted 15/09/05 01:16 PM Posted 15/09/05 01:16 PM Hopefully the GREEN MACHINE will nock him back out of the clouds he thinks he is in and back down to earth, I also would not like to see him back in league Go Green Machine!!!
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 21d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 15/09/05 03:02 PM Posted 15/09/05 03:02 PM I hope it is not a 'Marcellus Wallace and Butch' fixed fight.I would certainly like to see Mundine get his pretend 'gangsta' mouth shut.He insults Cassius Clay/Muhhamed Ali every time he opens his mouth and tries to emulate him.Hey Mundine, it's already been and done by someone much better than you'll ever be so find something original!
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 25d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 15/09/05 04:25 PM Posted 15/09/05 04:25 PM that's a good idea there lumpy...gonna see if my old man will do the same! :D
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/09/05 10:58 PM Posted 15/09/05 10:58 PM I hope Danny breaks Mundines face bad..
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 21d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 15/09/05 11:43 PM Posted 15/09/05 11:43 PM In the immortal words from the Mike Tyson character on the Simpsons"I'm going to make orphans out of his children"
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 16/09/05 05:04 AM Author Posted 16/09/05 05:04 AM In the immortal words from the Mike Tyson character on the Simpsons"I'm going to make orphans out of his children"You....mean he has actually bred!!!!........... Talk about infecting the gene pool!
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 16/09/05 08:22 AM Posted 16/09/05 08:22 AM Go Green, sick of mundine and his crappy attitude
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 16/09/05 08:59 AM Posted 16/09/05 08:59 AM Go Green, sick of mundine and his crappy attitude<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Green will get the win
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 16/09/05 10:15 AM Posted 16/09/05 10:15 AM Anthony Mundine goes to the Doctor and says "Doctor, I get sexually arroused when I look in the mirror." "I'm not suprised" said the doctor, "You're a c*nt!"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now