Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Wanabe mechanical engineer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the computer, obviously.....
Posted

What I think is funny is that the demo cars all seem to go alot harder than the non demo cars.

I definately think this I6 likes to be run in hard.

We ran the ghia in soft, and I can tell. It seems to be down about 10kw everywhere. It just lacks any edge in comparison to every other 182 I've driven.

Soft run ins do that.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 17d
  • Location: Brookwater QLD
Posted

8km last Friday Monday now and it has 350ish up.

yep, couldn't keep my ass out of it all weekend. :P

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 10d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

T had 18 k's and the GT had 43 k's

CYA JEFF :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 11d
  • Location: Hurstville, Sydney
Posted

I saw my baby today she got 4KM's she looked awesome :nono: the sports leather seats looks unreal she just got in today at the dealers she is a sept 05 builded one of the last BA MKII XR6T builded I will be picking her up on friday can't wait!!! :spit::stirthepot:

here is some pic's not the best pics but will get better ones when I pick her up!! :laughing::sofa:

Dal.

post-6204-1128425513_thumb.jpg

post-6204-1128425600_thumb.jpg

Guest BKR33
  • Guests
Posted (edited)
You forgot to mention to look forward to the brake shudder.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah go colin that's what I like to hear!

Edited by BKR33

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...