Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

hi Guys

I'll be in for both. Sign me up!

Cheers

Brett

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 11d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted

Guys......got to be init...those carts are great fun...nearly as good as the formula ford days at Barbagello! let me know the details and I will be there. :pinch::pinch:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 11d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted

Guys.......any news on the date for the Cart Day? I havn't been on any club days and it would be great to catch up and compare notes. Please put me on the email list [email protected]

Cheers with beers.

Snail

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Will do, I just need to get in touch with the Kart guy and find out what we can orgynise... I'll keep ya posted!

Stay tuned also for a Xmas do.. probably an arvo cruise and a nice meal at a pub in late November. Anyone wanna put their hand up to get the ball rolling?

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
Will do, I just need to get in touch with the Kart guy and find out what we can orgynise... I'll keep ya posted!

Stay tuned also for a Xmas do.. probably an arvo cruise and a nice meal at a pub in late November. Anyone wanna put their hand up to get the ball rolling?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep indeed, an Xmas cruise/meal/ event would be neat. Good way for us to get to know each other socially, relaxed and enjoyable.. MJK IM In guys..

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
Get on the mailing list dude! :tease:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mailing list? what mailing list....are guys with 300rwkw purple utes aloud on this "mailing list"? :tease:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

NO....if you have a 300rwkw ute, it is known to be communal and drivable by all contacts on the mailing lists. Also you are to wear all fines that come about as a result. In addition you have to drop a carton at everyones door step and leave with considerable wheel spin!!!!!

and make my subs sound better!!!!

I wish the above were true, but just email / PM XXXR6T Steve

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Yep you are most welcome... just pm or email me...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...