Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 05/09/05 01:58 AM Author Posted 05/09/05 01:58 AM Yeh we'll be there past 8:30 I reckon
SLAYER Member 33 Member For: 21y 7m 20d Location: Spearwood W.A Posted 05/09/05 04:28 AM Posted 05/09/05 04:28 AM Just checked the site.. I will come for a beer.Not sure what time yet.Cheers - Matt
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 05/09/05 04:32 AM Posted 05/09/05 04:32 AM Yeh we'll be there past 8:30 I reckon <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes should be there as well. Not too sure what time...but I have your mobile number Steve and will ring you.
Swanga Benzene Member 432 Member For: 22y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Out West Posted 05/09/05 02:21 PM Posted 05/09/05 02:21 PM If I come it will be later, I have a few things to do, hopefully they wont take long.........wouldnt mind a Beez Neez......mmmm beeeerrr
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 05/09/05 11:08 PM Author Posted 05/09/05 11:08 PM MMMmmmm one of my favourite beers
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 06/09/05 01:26 AM Posted 06/09/05 01:26 AM Looking forward to catching up tonight. Look for a Blue Nissan Maxima rental (still wish I could have driven my Black Beast over here).....BTW, I got RBT'd last night by the local boys. They'd set themselves up underneath the Mitchell Freeway overpass at Scarborough Beach Rd. Not the best of nights to be camped outside....
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 06/09/05 02:19 AM Author Posted 06/09/05 02:19 AM Yeh there's a bunch of new recruits out of the academy... all part of the training hehe...suckers!!! I'll try park my car somewhere visible so ppl know I'm there... but I will be in the front bar.
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 18d Gender: Male Posted 06/09/05 03:50 AM Posted 06/09/05 03:50 AM front bar - check!
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 06/09/05 10:15 AM Author Posted 06/09/05 10:15 AM If you cant see my car out front I probably parked out the back! see yas there!
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 06/09/05 02:07 PM Author Posted 06/09/05 02:07 PM Thanks guys, was a good night. Hopefully next time there will be more planning and more notice... but the Queens is a pretty nice place just not too good for a large group. We had a chat about some future events and general chit chat. Thanks for coming guys Steve.
Recommended Posts