Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 01/09/05 07:47 AM Posted 01/09/05 07:47 AM I had a PM from Lord Cyric today who is flying in on monday and suggested a meet and greet for either monday or tuesday night. I'll tee it up with him the exact details and send out the emails soon. Make sure your on the email list!! Should be a good night.Steve
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 02/09/05 01:17 AM Author Posted 02/09/05 01:17 AM Anyone interested?I think Tuesday night might be best (plus I have stuff on Monday night).Would be a good opportunity to have a chat and discuss future club events, fundraising for the forum and to put forward your ideas of where the club should go. Plus any excuse for a couple of beers :D
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 02/09/05 01:20 AM Posted 02/09/05 01:20 AM Anyone interested?I think Tuesday night might be best (plus I have stuff on Monday night).Would be a good opportunity to have a chat and discuss future club events, fundraising for the forum and to put forward your ideas of where the club should go. Plus any excuse for a couple of beers :D<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yep I am interested...just let me know a time and place.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 03/09/05 04:13 AM Posted 03/09/05 04:13 AM I cant. ill be flying out on monday night.Sound good though.Have funAdrian
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 04/09/05 11:13 PM Author Posted 04/09/05 11:13 PM Time: 7:00pmDate: Tuesday 6 Sep 05Place: Queens Tavern, Beaufort Street HighgateHope we get more than three people! Should be good, its a pretty nice place for those who don't know it, lots of nice beers on tap. There is parking behind the pub and if that's full there's a car park up the street a bit (but I doubt it will be full).I will be in the front bar just inside the main door. If anyone is interested in going please let me know cos if it's only gonna be three people then it's not really worth it.Will send out emails tonight.Cheers,Steve.
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 04/09/05 11:19 PM Posted 04/09/05 11:19 PM Looking forward to catching up with you all tomorrow night. Getting on the plane soon. Better make sure I've packed everything!
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 04/09/05 11:57 PM Author Posted 04/09/05 11:57 PM Have a good flight mate.
cobramad Member 824 Member For: 21y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/09/05 12:10 AM Posted 05/09/05 12:10 AM C U there guys, where theres beer.. Im drawn magnetically... mmm Beeer..
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Gender: Male Posted 05/09/05 01:30 AM Posted 05/09/05 01:30 AM I wont be able to get there till 830 but should still make it..you better still be there =)
cobramad Member 824 Member For: 21y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/09/05 01:55 AM Posted 05/09/05 01:55 AM Unless the beer runs dry, I'll be there... Mal K
Recommended Posts