Interesting Topic Over At Nissan Silvia Forums

xr6t~>

• Toughest BA Turbo
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 1d

2 litre == big power == lot’s of lag and a dog to drive in traffic.

4 litre == big power == streetable

Both rwd lot’s of fun + potential trouble.

I had a mildly modded 180sx 3years back and it was very enjoyable, and very good engine.

Almost all those on other forums passing comment have never driver a modded Ford T, and therefore have no idea just how well it goes and responds.

You can say whatever you want on the web, so don’t take it seriously.

Brian

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 19y 1m 24d
are you going to sign up adam and give them wat for, funny thing most of the replys are true, but then you have the normal 'my car will beat anything' morons

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My car will beat anything, I could race anything and I'll win... except I don't wanna... :spoton:

Those guys are funny because their kill list are mainly grand-dads in clapped out hyundais (no offense meant to any grand-dads on the forum)...

I once knew a guy who was just like that, he would say his car could beat anything (it was fast but not that fast), but would always wuss out when ever he was challanged... (If you never "race" then you'll never lose...)

• Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 18d

No matter how fast your car is somebody has a faster one, so some days you win some days you dont.

• Wanabe mechanical engineer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 8d
No matter how fast your car is somebody has a faster one, so some days you win some days you dont.

Unless your Tony Schumacher... But anyway....

I would love to see what sort of mods have been done to make that silvia do a 10.4 second pass, and be streetable... Sounds like a bit of tripe to me. To make that much power, reliably, out of a 4cyl involves so much work it isn't funny...

• Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member For: 19y 8m 12d
We have an S15 locally that ran a 10.4sec quarter and is driven regularly on the street. They aren't a car to be laughed at and are well balance for spirited driving.

So lets line him up :blink:

Go on Adam...join up on the site and let'm have it!!! :spoton:

Rob...

Guest xrtwpn
  • Guests

Couldnt be bothered joining the site serious at the engine of the day a 4ltr turbo is always going to make more power and torque than a 2ltr

That 200sx that run a 10.4 would have had a bigger turbo on it and a list of mod's bigger than anyone on here

Put a bigger turbo on my car and we will see how close he is then about a second off and about 20mph slower to I reckon

• Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member For: 19y 8m 12d
Couldnt be bothered joining the site serious at the engine of the day a 4ltr turbo is always going to make more power and torque than a 2ltr

That 200sx that run a 10.4 would have had a bigger turbo on it and a list of mod's bigger than anyone on here

Put a bigger turbo on my car and we will see how close he is then about a second off and about 20mph slower to I reckon

that's the :blink: Adam :spoton:

Rob...

• Lemming No #5
  • Member For: 19y 5m 2d
We have an S15 locally that ran a 10.4sec quarter and is driven regularly on the street. They aren't a car to be laughed at and are well balance for spirited driving.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So lets line him up :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go on Adam...join up on the site and let'm have it!!! :loc:

Rob...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

go on rob, your car will run circles around most of those rice burners aswell. join up and :loc:

• Member For: 20y 5m 23d

Bias gets everyone everytime. The T has made a name for its self despite what anyone thinks.

Beside those Silvias just look plain crap. Im six foot six and have trouble putting my left toe in one.

The T has plenty of room and peformance. You get out of it scratch your nuts burp and think your proud to be aussie