-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 28d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 10/08/05 11:45 AM Posted 10/08/05 11:45 AM cold enough here in temora to be snowing... fkn freeeeezing
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 11/08/05 08:44 AM Posted 11/08/05 08:44 AM As some of you know I live on a large high hill in Berwick (Vic). Look outside and snow was boring down huge chunks. the lawn is all white This is awesome!!! Heading to the Mt Dandenongs tonight with some mates to checkit all out Rob...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think I saw you last night rob, I was up near mount dandenong about 8:30ish I think...In my mates 5.0 VN, we were going to chase you but I told him wat time your car runs so he didnt bother
Goldbullet Member 883 Member For: 21y 6m 10d Location: Frankston Posted 11/08/05 08:48 AM Posted 11/08/05 08:48 AM I thought I saw you to Rob but it was a lovely little white wabbit with a fluffy tail
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 11/08/05 08:52 AM Posted 11/08/05 08:52 AM pooor rob, everywhere picking on him I havent said anything though im quite proud
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 11/08/05 09:07 AM Posted 11/08/05 09:07 AM I thought I saw you to Rob but it was a lovely little white wabbit with a fluffy tail <{POST_SNAPBACK}>With a black leather G String???
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 11/08/05 09:41 AM Author Posted 11/08/05 09:41 AM WHY ME...WHY ME I did go to the dandys last nigh...to busy getting my furr rubbedRob...
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 11/08/05 09:49 AM Posted 11/08/05 09:49 AM WHY ME...WHY ME I did go to the dandys last nigh...to busy getting my furr rubbedRob...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 15/08/05 03:08 PM Posted 15/08/05 03:08 PM Are you still talking about bunny rabbits in the snow
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 16/08/05 07:05 AM Posted 16/08/05 07:05 AM Are you still talking about bunny rabbits in the snow <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You should see Bambie in a G String at Kittens
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 16/08/05 09:34 AM Posted 16/08/05 09:34 AM I thought I saw you to Rob but it was a lovely little white wabbit with a fluffy tail <{POST_SNAPBACK}>With a black leather G String??? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wrong state wrong night Love the Gimp
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now