vassa Member 30 Member For: 22y 2m 13d Posted 29/08/05 11:04 AM Posted 29/08/05 11:04 AM that things UNREAL! more vids more vids!!
351 Member 184 Member For: 22y 1m 24d Posted 30/08/05 05:44 AM Posted 30/08/05 05:44 AM yeah awsome videos that accelerates even a bit quicker than my mates corolla sportivobut we need to see more videos say upto to 200 or so
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/08/05 06:29 AM Author Posted 30/08/05 06:29 AM yeah awsome videos that accelerates even a bit quicker than my mates corolla sportivobut we need to see more videos say upto to 200 or so gword, I was test driving a customers XR6T after I tuned it today with him in the car and we did a quick stop and take off test to 100 for a split second and back straight off and guess what comes over the bloody hill.. a cop car, pull us over ask me for the reason, I said I was just testing the service on his car and he said Sorry not a good enough reason.. I said hey you asked I gave you the truth... 1 point and a 100 bucks...dammit.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 30/08/05 06:40 AM Posted 30/08/05 06:40 AM Bugger.Simon you car rocks mate.Looks like it pulls pretty hard.
markxr6t Member 476 Member For: 21y 11m Location: Perth WA Posted 30/08/05 06:42 AM Posted 30/08/05 06:42 AM Simon - will you be running your Typhoon at Motorplex next week? If so I'll probably go just to watch. Your car sounds very impressive!Mark
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 30/08/05 06:55 AM Posted 30/08/05 06:55 AM Simon - will you be running your Typhoon at Motorplex next week? If so I'll probably go just to watch. Your car sounds very impressive!Mark<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah agree with Mark..will venture down if you plan on taking her down Simon..?
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 20d Posted 30/08/05 07:02 AM Posted 30/08/05 07:02 AM yeah awsome videos that accelerates even a bit quicker than my mates corolla sportivobut we need to see more videos say upto to 200 or so <{POST_SNAPBACK}>gword, I was test driving a customers XR6T after I tuned it today with him in the car and we did a quick stop and take off test to 100 for a split second and back straight off and guess what comes over the bloody hill.. a cop car, pull us over ask me for the reason, I said I was just testing the service on his car and he said Sorry not a good enough reason.. I said hey you asked I gave you the truth... 1 point and a 100 bucks...dammit.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Occupational hazard I guess!So from interest what was the 0-100 time?
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/08/05 07:21 AM Author Posted 30/08/05 07:21 AM I will definatly let you guys know when I go down there, just not to sure if it will be in the next couple of weeks as I need to look at changing the flywheel. Im a little worried the stock job wont handle any sort of traction at the track and will just explode.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 30/08/05 07:52 AM Posted 30/08/05 07:52 AM How did you go with the new exhaust you were fitting Simon?
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/08/05 08:26 AM Author Posted 30/08/05 08:26 AM How did you go with the new exhaust you were fitting Simon?ill let u know tomorrow mate, dyno it tomorrow some time, soon as I finish the customers car I will get to do my own. sounds great but definatly feels better
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now