ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 16/10/05 10:20 PM Posted 16/10/05 10:20 PM If anyone wants to stay inside the track call me on 0428 989 701
barramanxr6 Member 143 Member For: 22y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: tannum Posted 18/10/05 06:51 AM Posted 18/10/05 06:51 AM how that list going? ill be there
Logsie Logsie Member 336 Member For: 21y 6m 25d Location: Queensland (Brisbane) Posted 18/10/05 06:58 AM Posted 18/10/05 06:58 AM Count me in I have pm you ZapXR6T
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 18/10/05 11:21 AM Posted 18/10/05 11:21 AM I'm in, Fri or Sat, what ever, what's the go ZapXR6T?
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/10/05 11:27 AM Posted 18/10/05 11:27 AM Hmmm Shazzy, No you must have tickets to get to the Focus Bar.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is the Focus Bar the only bar in Gold coast?Not everyone will have Indy tickets.Kirsty for one.Surely, with all the pubs and clubs in Gold Coast, we could meet up somewhere else where everyone can go without being forced to buy Indy tickets????Makes for a very expensive drink......
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 18/10/05 11:35 AM Posted 18/10/05 11:35 AM I'll call you Friday Mick, we'll sort it out son
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 18/10/05 03:06 PM Posted 18/10/05 03:06 PM I'll call you Friday Mick, we'll sort it out son<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me too just in case The T needs a run.... would be nice to put a face to the namesshazzy
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 19/10/05 02:24 AM Posted 19/10/05 02:24 AM Scotty should know the best places to refrest the throat with some mmmm ...lol. Let us know the go. I'll be along, Surfer's is only a hop, skip and jump away from me.And, Mmm, Monday night @ Shooters, I'm there ...lol.
barramanxr6 Member 143 Member For: 22y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: tannum Posted 19/10/05 06:05 AM Posted 19/10/05 06:05 AM im leaving for goldy soon so ill see everyone at the focus bar
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 19/10/05 02:14 PM Posted 19/10/05 02:14 PM How many Non- ticket holders are wanting to meet up???shazzy ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now