Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Hi guys. Sorry I didn't make it today. I had a pretty late night last night. Hope to come along next time.

Good to see that people are getting some good times. :laughing:

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Lemming No #5
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria
Posted
I only managed a 12.8 @ 117 mph ??? :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

indicates a heap amount of wheelspin off the line. wat was your 60 ft for that run

  • Team Bute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
I only managed a 12.8 @ 117 mph ??? :stirthepot:

indicates a heap amount of wheelspin off the line. wat was your 60 ft for that run

yep, you might be right.. There was a full waterproof rubber lining inside my rear wheel wells. :laughing:

funny thing was, inside the car, I didn't think it was spinning.

I definitely need a spotter at the track to provide some feedback next time.

60 ' time was my best and last run at 2.118

cheers

tom

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 13d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Wow. that's cool. Looks like the 12 second club is growing in Adelaide.

Sorry I couldn't make it - you probably all past me on your way home,

(I was working at the caravan yard on Port Wakefield Road on the way back to town)

Will be back on the streets by the end of the month.Yay.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 13d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

My 11.9 run in the ute was on 19th Feb this year with a 2.03 60ft time.

Was pulling mid 12's back in April 2004.

Not planning any more mods at this stage - maybe just stickier tyres.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...