Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted (edited)

Yep, I admit Dynos are not uniformed and I am suspicous and I don't trust Ford at all (Having had to work and liase with them before)

But we have had a lot of unhappy guys who have been flash, and lately a lot of very happy guys...

Maybe we did have a bad flash and Ford have fixed it.

I am VERY happy with the way mine runs at present, and I am a very big subscriber to the thoery "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", so as long as Ford leave it alone when serviced, I'll be happy.

It wouldn't be an issue if we had some way of loading whichever FACTORY flash we desired....

Until Then....

Edited by Grass
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • The 'nice guy'
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney (Area around Ryde)
Posted

Here we go again....

"Hey, Motor Magazine, the T is now f*cked by Ford"....I dunnooo.

:laughing:

Posted

I'm happy with the 309A Reprogamming,

Noticed the difference as soon as I left the dealership after the serivce. Although the initial aggresive take off is missing, but the car pulls and pulls all the way through the rpms..

Mind you, no modifications at all when it was done, but end result I was happy...fingers crossed you are too. Fuel economy better also.

Cheers.

Darren

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...