Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 2d
  • Location: perth
Posted

hey people

im wonting to get a set of 20inch rims and tyres for my xr6t and speakin to a few people rekon its a no good... suspension ways ive got coilovers in the front with extra low springs in the back already but apartly in the front somethin hits the rims???? im wonting to put like 8 inch or 8.5 on the front with 9.5 on the rear....

so what are my choices???

any one done it already????

cheers

  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 2d
  • Location: perth
Posted

now it does... thanks for the pics so it should be ok then????

  • HgAg soldier
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I got one pic my mate took while on the highway on his camera phone. I think they might even be 21" not sure..

Hot lookin ride if your the owner of this :))

post-1503-1121082075_thumb.jpg

  • Lemming No #5
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria
Posted
now it does... thanks for the pics so it should be ok then????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cant see why it would be. I have seen a few other ba's with 20's aswell. If you want my opinion though I think 19's look heaps better. 20 inch looks over done IMO

  • Lemming No #5
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria
Posted
I got one pic my mate took while on the highway on his camera phone. I think they might even be 21" not sure..

Hot lookin ride if your the owner of this :))

post-1503-1121082075_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that looks stupid

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 2d
  • Location: perth
Posted

I think that's the ba kn the ozzy tyres website 22 on the rear and 20 oin the front...

so it seem few people have it so ill have to got have another talk to the suspension place...

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

Here's that Falcon(pic courtesy of www.ozzytyres.com.au)

post-6-1121084253_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...