CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 30/06/05 03:21 AM Posted 30/06/05 03:21 AM Anyone heard of intellitrac? The cost? Etc etcWhat are your viewshttp://www.vehicletracking.com.au/
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 10m Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 30/06/05 06:28 AM Posted 30/06/05 06:28 AM My ex boss put one in his car (911) I think it was about $200 a year. It also made his insurance policy cheaper due to lowering the risk of theft.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 30/06/05 07:15 AM Posted 30/06/05 07:15 AM Didn't find a cost for it ... but whatever it is, it is too expensive for the daily monitoring/lease when you don't need it. Buy a "Genius" and it costs nothing after the initial install - except for calls made from the vehicle to you in the event of an intrusion.Chris, if you're really interested in a tracker for your Typhoon I still have one left that I can do at mate's rates for you
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 30/06/05 07:36 AM Posted 30/06/05 07:36 AM Car's insured right, new for old for at least the first year with NRMA, why pay an extra $200 per year for tracking? I can't remember where I saw it now (might of been ACA or TT) but there was a system where you could immobolise the car via remote control rather than just knowing some scumbag was driving around in it. You could even tell how fast the car was being driven.
Grass Legacy Donating Member 447 Member For: 22y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/06/05 07:36 AM Posted 30/06/05 07:36 AM I've had a "Quiktrack" before and they are absolutely fab...
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 01/07/05 08:48 AM Posted 01/07/05 08:48 AM I've had a "Quiktrack" before and they are absolutely fab...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>So now that they've gone belly-up what do the people get for their money ??? I'd be pretty p!ssed if I had paid out for one, then only got protection/coverage in major metropolitan areas, then had my monthly fees amount to zippo after the company went out of business.I wonder has anyone taken over the monitoring for those people who have Quiktrac fitted?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now